Price:£8.15+ Free shipping

on 25 February 2015
This stuff was potent for me but for the wrong reason, it gave me hallucinations!

I took the recommended dose of 30 drops last night, went to bed 25 minutes later and within minutes of closing my eyes I had vivid hallucinations. They weren't frightening but very surprising as I haven't experienced this since taking morphine for pain in hospital! Weird faces were slowly morphing into other faces, I wish I could have drawn them, they were so incredible!

After reading all the reviews here I see that someone mentioned that you don't need nearly as much as the recommended dose and that they only take 10 drops, sometimes five! I am fairly sensitive to 'drugs' and painkillers etc I think because I don't drink much alcohol or tea or coffee maybe. I researched on line and see that other people have had this reaction too!

So as for my sleep last night - well, I woke to go to the toilet and as usual, couldn't go back to sleep, thoughts were spinning around and I woke up slightly more tired almost groggy than normal!

I won't give up and will try it again with a smaller dose!
on 21 March 2012
I used this product for the first time last night and although I do believe in the basic premise of certain plants having medicinal properties, as my sleep pattern for the past week has been so badly disturbed due to an imminent house move and job change, I was a bit sceptical as to whether anything could help improve my sleep pattern.

I took this about 10 minutes before getting into bed, which being later than advised by the product guidance, meant when I got into bed I still felt wide awake. However after about 10 minutes of reading I was beginning to yawn, and 5 minutes after that I switched the light out and pretty much fell asleep straight away. I did wake up about an hour later because I needed the bathroom, but I'd been in such a deep sleep that when I did wake up, I was convinced that I'd been asleep for hours, rather than for only an hour.

I woke up once more for another loo call about 2 hours before my alarm went off, but again went straight back to sleep afterwards.

I'd therefore say that despite my still waking up in the night, I was waking up for valid reasons, rather than because my sleep pattern was as disturbed. As such I would recommend this product as a definite help to improving bad sleep patterns, even if it's not a total cure that 'knocks you out' for the night.
on 22 October 2011
I have used Dormeasan periodically over the past four years. It is not habit forming, and the dose can be adjusted to suit your needs. Much better than taking prescription drugs. And there are not side effects the next morning. I wake up at my normal time, feeling rested. I would certainly recommend Dormeasan to anyone who is temporarily having problems sleeping well.
on 25 January 2013
A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian Hops Oral Drops are the first treatment that has ever assisted me to relaxed sleep. I would now never be without them.
on 1 May 2013
Bought these drops as recommended by a friend and we, too, find them amazing. Within 10-15 minutes of taking them I felt very relaxed, like after a massage, and slept through the night, waking refreshed, for the first time in ages. Bliss!
on 26 January 2014
I was recomended this natural remedey by my local herbalist as a substitute for the sleeping tabelets prescribed by my doctor. It is a good natural medication for insomniacs. 10 drops in a 5ml water gives me a good nights sleep on those nights when I cant.
on 14 September 2013
I'm not an insomniac - but I can take an age to fall asleep. 30 drops half an hour before retiring definitely helps me off to the land of nod quicker than usual. I'd have to add..the drops taste vile, but taken with a little fruit squash, not so bad.
on 16 June 2014
Without fail, whenever I can't sleep, for whatever reason, a dose of this magic potion puts me out for the count. Not addictive, not in any way harmful to the system, I have used it for years and cannot speak too highly of it. I tend to have two reasons why I can't sleep - one, if I go past my normal "falling asleep time" of midnight I simply can't drop off - so a few drops does the trick. Two, if I have travelled and crossed time zones my sleeping pattern goes out. Again, Dormeasan does the trick. Highly recommended.
on 7 April 2013
This product is very good and there are no after effects after usage. I don't use it regularly but it's effective when occasionally taken.
on 14 May 2013
Great for anxiety, just takes the edge off that feeling you get in your stomach when you are anxious, like calming waters washing over your body. Really promotes a fantastic nights sleep if taken before bedtime. Wake up feeling really refreshed and calm. I think this stuff is GREAT!

See one answered question