on 20 June 2010
I bought this computer to replace my 3 year old Time (machine) computer because the usb2 connections stopped working and I couldnt connect it to my new webcam. It connected up very easily but I noticed that it was still on Visa. There was a token with the PC to get a free copy of Windows 7 but it had expired 5 months earlier. I bought a copy of Windows 7 and loaded it on right at the start because I was not happy with Visa. But the computer has no switch off function only sleep. So now I just log off and ignore it. The MSN updated automatically and switches itself on and off at night, so my wife says 'cos it wakes her up.
Overall........I like this computer and can live with it. I use it for my office based business everyday I like its quick response. The reason I bought it was to talk to my two children in Oz on HD webcam and this works as well as can be expected. I gave it 4 stars for the dodgy Windows 7 coupon and not the look, feel or performance of the PC, which I rate quite highly.