4.0 out of 5 stars Would I recommend it?
We were concerned It may be a little large for a cat but it in use it is about purrfect.

Published 14 months ago by Richard M Bentley

Published 1 month ago by Kitty

4.0 out of 5 stars Would I recommend it?, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 300/ Pet Carrier, Large, 61 x 41 x 37 cm, Cool Grey (Misc.)

She can stretch out, stand up and move without being cramped and confined. The door is far easier to open and access than others we have tried. Ventilation is excellent with the added bonus it gives our kitty all round visibility which in turn has reduced stress and provided a better environment.

The only criticism if that is because of its larger size the plastic seems a bit flimsy and it isn't as rigid as smaller boxes but then again if it wasn't like this I would suspect it would be too heavy to use.

Would we buy another again - absolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat carrier, 29 April 2013
Really good cat carrier for a large cat, plenty of air, light but sturdy and my cat settled in it straight away

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good quality, 18 Dec. 2012
Sturdy, very good quality, door is easy to remove, not heavy, dog has a good view outside, practical cases on top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 8 Mar. 2013
Great size if you have large cats or small dogs. A little on the flimsy side in the plastic, but rigid enough when put together, really great hatch on the top to enable you to pet your animal whilst still in the carrier. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best thing I have bought for our dogs, 16 April 2014
We have 2 tiny Chihauhaus , and they love this we have made it into a house for them , we can take them anywhere and they feel safe and secure as they take their own little house with them , our girl is having puppies at the mo , so we have just ordered another one to separate them at night because she is a moody at the moment .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 14 April 2012
Great quality item. Strong and sturdy. Have permanent mounting points for extra security, and for airline travel. Petting flap a great extra. Would recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars The size it great and would be suitable for a large cat or ..., 17 April 2015
I had high hopes for this pet carrier (I have a rather large moggy who had outgrown his previous carrier). The size it great and would be suitable for a large cat or small dog (think, chihuahua or scottish terrier) however the material is a little flimsy and I fear could easily be broken. When it arrived the knob that enables you to open the door snapped off within minutes of using.
Being able to stroke and comfort your pet through the hatch in the roof of the carrier is a great addition, as is the water & food bowl that is included. All together a good pet carrier and worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic carrier, 16 Oct. 2013
I recently purchased this carrier for my 2 cats as they have outgrown their old one. It is really easy to put up and just clicks together. It's a bargain at £17 as they are around £25 + at pets at home. The petting windows is a fab feature as one of my cats is nervous and it means I can get to him easily. The only issue I had it that it states on the instructions to buy screws or a padlock to make the carrier more secure? - Still. It's a fantastic carrier and one that I would definitely recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap for a reason, 4 Jan. 2014
The cage is made of badly finished, bendy injection moulded plastic with a door mechanism that's hard to open (for a human!).

Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars big, well built. recommeded., 4 Jan. 2015
I use this for my bunny when I'm travelling away for a long amount of time(to see parents). For a small animal it makes a perfect temporary home. Really bigger than I expected, would fit any cat and small to medium dogs.

The whole in the top for petting is useless as is too small and I have tiny hands. I also never used the food bowls it comes with as they are also too small.

Because of it size it's a bit hard to carry. But I'm really glad I bought it, I would recommend.