5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat carrier
Really good cat carrier for a large cat, plenty of air, light but sturdy and my cat settled in it straight away
Published 18 months ago by Rollo B

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for the price but not as pictured
As others have mentioned the carrier is made of fairly thin plastic and I would not expect it to stand up well to heavy use. I would also think twice about using it to actually carry a pet of any size/weight instead of just using it as a cage for the house or car as I intend to.

Published 5 months ago by Janice Clark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat carrier, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 300/ Pet Carrier, Large, 61 x 41 x 37 cm, Cool Grey (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good quality, 18 Dec 2012
Sturdy, very good quality, door is easy to remove, not heavy, dog has a good view outside, practical cases on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic carrier, 16 Oct 2013
I recently purchased this carrier for my 2 cats as they have outgrown their old one. It is really easy to put up and just clicks together. It's a bargain at £17 as they are around £25 + at pets at home. The petting windows is a fab feature as one of my cats is nervous and it means I can get to him easily. The only issue I had it that it states on the instructions to buy screws or a padlock to make the carrier more secure? - Still. It's a fantastic carrier and one that I would definitely recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for the price but not as pictured, 29 April 2014

My biggest criticism and reason for writing this review is that the ventilation holes (one of the reasons I chose it) are not as pictured, but are on the top half of the carrier only. I think the ventilation is still adequate, but am disappointed and surprised that it is not as I expected.

In short, expect what you pay for, but if you only need it for light use it will do the job and save you some pennies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would I recommend it?, 21 Mar 2014
We were concerned It may be a little large for a cat but it in use it is about purrfect.

She can stretch out, stand up and move without being cramped and confined. The door is far easier to open and access than others we have tried. Ventilation is excellent with the added bonus it gives our kitty all round visibility which in turn has reduced stress and provided a better environment.

The only criticism if that is because of its larger size the plastic seems a bit flimsy and it isn't as rigid as smaller boxes but then again if it wasn't like this I would suspect it would be too heavy to use.

Would we buy another again - absolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best thing I have bought for our dogs, 16 April 2014
We have 2 tiny Chihauhaus , and they love this we have made it into a house for them , we can take them anywhere and they feel safe and secure as they take their own little house with them , our girl is having puppies at the mo , so we have just ordered another one to separate them at night because she is a moody at the moment .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 8 Mar 2013
Great size if you have large cats or small dogs. A little on the flimsy side in the plastic, but rigid enough when put together, really great hatch on the top to enable you to pet your animal whilst still in the carrier. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 14 April 2012
Great quality item. Strong and sturdy. Have permanent mounting points for extra security, and for airline travel. Petting flap a great extra. Would recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap for a reason, 4 Jan 2014
The cage is made of badly finished, bendy injection moulded plastic with a door mechanism that's hard to open (for a human!).

Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pet Carrier, 31 July 2014
Very nice pet carrier. Comfortable for our puppy to travel in and spacious, allowing plenty of room for her and her bedding. Well ventilated with a well placed 'soothing' hatch on the top (an advantage as you don't have to continually open the carrier door). Maybe not large enough if you have a dog larger than say, a mature Yorkie or similar, but probably still adequate for short journeys.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›