5.0 out of 5 stars ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i`ve gone all silly, its that good
Published on 5 July 2010 by P. barton

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but drop in quality from first series
I must confess to being a little disappointed in the second series of Fringe. I thought the first was vibrant fun, but - with this new batch of weird and wonderful episodes - I feel the show's venerated pre-cursor - the X files - is looming too large.

Like the X Files, there is a balance to be struck between the series long story arc - in Fringe about an...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Kentspur

5.0 out of 5 stars ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i`ve gone all silly, its that good, 5 July 2010
P. barton (LONDON) - See all my reviews
i`ve just watched season one again, this is just so good, i thought season two was stunning with some really superb storylines, and the unexpected storyline with peter i just did`nt see coming, jj abrams is a genius and produces a great series but i must just say there was just one real turkey episode, yes you probably know which one i mean, yes the musical episode the only one i said to myself "what is this all about", but hey ho every series has to have its off moments, the rest of season two was utterly brilliant,the cliff hanger at the end of season two promises so much for season 3 , anyway roll on the release date, buy it and love it, and i still say if i can i want to be dr walter bishop in the next life, he is a superb character one of the most original in a long time ( in my opinion anyway)

update update

season three begins tonight oh boundless joy and happiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update update

my father in law got me this for xmas ( nice man ) and at last i have started to watch it, some have said that there is a drop in quality from the first season but i have to disagree if anything i think its got better the storyline twists and turns and it grips the imagination like no other show on tv, it shocks and make me laugh all in the same scene ( thanks to dr bishop) what more can anyone ask from a tv drama, i really hope jj abrams does not go the way of the x-files and make a film from fringe that might just kill the magic it has , and by the way season three was excellent

shock update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just read that jj abrams may want to finish fringe at the end of season 4, it will be a shame but i supppose all good things come to an end eventually

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sci fi shows around at the moment., 12 July 2010
Mr. R. W. Graham (Lincoln, U.K.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Fringe has now gone from an enjoyable X-Files clone into one of the best sci fi shows on tv. Not quite sure how or when this happened, probably around the half way point of this season i'd say. The cast are excellent, Walter Bishop being the best character and John Noble steals the series, and playing the game of spot The Observer is getting to be good fun, though one episode, one of the best of the series has an entire episode all about them in a parrallell universe. And the 2 part finale is just brilliant. Roll on season 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show on BluRay !, 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Fringe Season 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I loved the first season of Fringe. And the second season on (four) BluRays is worth its money. The second season is keeping up the tension. Picture quality of the BluRay is real good. Sound (DD 5.1) has been mixed very good. The extras are good: You have as bonus the audio commentaries, deleted scenes, documentary etc. Enjoy it! By the way >>> Since this webshop still doesn't provide accurate language details, i confirm the following language setup>> ALL audio tracks: English DD 5.1, Portugues 2.0 // ALL SubtitlesEnglish, Spanish, French, Portuguese

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD set, 15 Mar 2014
GDM Bussey "Bogwart" (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Pleased to be able to catch up with this very good Sci-Fi series at last. This is a real Sci-fi series which gives no idea where or what the story line will encompass. Not for the faint hearted.
Brilliant deal at the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars I used to have a Fringe, looked silly, 21 Dec 2012
This review isn't really about my hair though, it's about this box set. I didn't actually get this for me, it was for a girl that I worked with. She leant me her box set which I watched all the way through, then subsequently left the job, and as I didn't see her anymore I sent this to the office. Fringe science is pretty interesting. I once thought I encountered a Fringe science event. Turned out I wasn't witnessing an invisible dog, it was just a guy with a trick collar. Pretty believable though. If you have seen season one of Fringe then this is probably the dvd for you. Buy this thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 2 means twice the mystery, complexity and excitement!, 23 Jun 2014
Fringe Season 2 unveils more mystery from the previous season and touches more complex and wider story arc that is surely intriguing and addictive. This is must-see, movie-quality show that I am actually thinking of double-dipping this season by purchasing the blu-ray version :) I cannot wait what's going to surprise me on Season 3.

PS
My review came late cos I don't Fringe binge but only watch one episode each week! :)

I live half the world away. This item was supposed to arrive on 1st week of January 2014 yet I only got this on 4th week of February (not Amazon's fault). No matter what, the item was not damaged.
Amazon processed me a refund for the said "misunderstanding" but when I got the item I contacted them immediately and requested to retro-charge me, instead of returning the item since I still need it and I wasn't able to find a another copy somewhere else.
This is my first ever online shopping experience and it's not that disappointing at all. :) Will shop for more blu-rays soon at Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars get out a bit more, 28 May 2014
I love the characters in this and the plots are very interesting but I wish they would take the action out of Boston and New York and into the wider world. Seems like they didn't have much budget to create a few more sets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fringe, 13 April 2014
I was bought series 1 as a Christmas present and got hooked on it, so purchased series 2 @ 3. Will be coming back for more in the near fututer. It has an element of supernatural, but with humour- brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this proggramme., 3 April 2014
This is fir sure worth watchin it has me gripped i have seen all season brought from amazon and was not dissapoimed at all. Just so clever and gripping. Defo worthwhile watching

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 11 Jan 2014
this was a xmas present and the person who got it for xmas enjoyed it very much and has watched it again

Fringe Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Fringe Season 2 [Blu-ray] by Joshua Jackson (Blu-ray - 2010)
16.99