on 15 February 2013
It may be classed as healing piano music for massage, meditation, Reiki, 7 chakra's , relaxation and better sleep, and I am assuming this is meaning for people, but my cat's like this and have come to the routine where they won't go to sleep without it.
on 7 July 2013
I listened to a lot of tracks before I picked this one. I chose it because I prefer to listen to the piano than irritating electronically produced sounds. It is just beautiful music played beautifully and is very relaxing. Thoroughly recommend
on 23 February 2011
Purchased this from other reviews as suffering from Tinnitus. Bought this along with 5 other albums and play them all on an mp3 player on a loop through a sleep pillow with built in speaker. Really helping to get a more relaxed sleep and feel more refreshed for it.
on 16 January 2014
makes feel so relaxed. Feels like the music puts you in place where its green and calm.
I think it would be better if the songs didn't break after 4 minutes to a different song. I think it should be rolled/merged in to one. But still love it
on 8 February 2012
Very much enjoy this. A pianist who truly understands the purpose of music and does not let his fluency get in the way of inspiration, experimentation or innovation.
on 17 November 2013
I love this music. Bought it to help sleep time. Only loses one star as there is a part several minutes in that it was so quiet, I thought the music had actually stopped but after about 30 seconds, I could hear it again.

Beautiful twinkling sounds from an excellent pianist, very uplifting and relaxing.
on 14 January 2012
I have a lot of this genre and have to say I dont listen to this one very often. It is down to personal taste and objectively I will say the album is well presented and of good quality.
on 18 July 2014
I love this piece of music and so do my clients. It so nice to work to. More relaxing than running water that is what you normally hear in a therapeutic setting.
on 2 November 2013
This was a great buy, wanted some calming music but dislike (to say the least) the pan flute music, this was a perfect alternative, would definitely recommend!
on 16 May 2014
really relaxing good value as a download well worth it slight gaps between tracks but not really a problem good volume level