on 7 January 2012
my 4yr old son was delighted when he got him from santa he has had hours of endless fun and still goes back for more.It has been really helpful in distracting him when I have been doing his speech therapy sounds so he does them without thinking or complaining which is a massive plus as it can be very frustrating to keep their attention at that age.
on 21 January 2015
Bought at reduced price due to damaged packing. No issues at all, product was in great condition, didn't care about the packaging condition was going to throw it anyway. This potato head is much better than the 'new' style, and looks much more like the character from the film.
on 10 October 2010
Bought this for my daughter from her new baby brother and it made him very popular. He is just like the Mr Potato Head from Toy Story (apartfr om being animated) and she loves it. She was very excited about all the accessories. Very pleased!
on 23 March 2013
Bought This For My Grandson For His 4th Birthday. He Loves Toy Story, Lets Just Hope He Likes It When He Opens It On His Birthday, It Looks Like It Is In Good Condition And The Delivery Came A Day After Order. Would Recommend This To Toy Story Fans
on 14 October 2013
I am 28 now and this still makes me laugh!! One of the coolest little toys ever! Simple, funny, and reminds me of those old type glasses with mustache my granddad used to wear to make me laugh! Lots of fun for me and my little :) He loves to remove all bits and pieces after I attach them in the wrong place and hide them inside mr potato! Really cool toy!
on 22 May 2015
Good likeness to the toy sorry character, there are always going to be minor practical differences between a TV/film image and a plastic toy but I think this is well done. The door to house the spare parts could be better designed as it caves in easily. The parts can be a little difficult to push into the slot but I'd rather that than them falling out!
The other toy story characters are too old age wise for my daughter so I was pleased to see this as a 2 years+ (she is slightly younger but the parts aren't tiny and are well made.
Great purchase.
on 1 November 2013
As expected good quality Toy Story toy, ideal for boy or girl.
The children have hours of fun
A good price.
on 13 October 2013
Niece loved it, can't beat a Toy Story toy! Great fun for all the family and all ages! Would highly recommend
on 17 April 2012
This is exactly what I was after for my sister's 22nd birthday. She's a massive Toy Story fan so this is perfect for her collection. :)
Received item this morning even though I only ordered it yesterday! Can't believe how fast delivery was. Thank you very much!
on 14 December 2010
Great value for money, my daughter loved this gift for her birthday, she throws it around takes it apart and nothing has snapped or broken very durable.