5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect!
Fits easily on a Quinny buzz handle. perfect for carry a handbag, shopping etc. More sturdy and durable compared to the plastic hooks.
Published on 31 Oct 2010 by mum of one

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Very small! Be aware this wont fit most buggies!
I bought this to fit my Concord buggy. Delivered quickly (as always), strong, soft sponge to fit around the handle and a good metal clip however the loop is very very small! In the picture you can see the silver part is the part that opens, but doesnt open very wide so therefore can not even fit the handle through the gap to attach on the buggy.
I would suggest...
Published on 2 Mar 2011 by Rachel Darling

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Very small! Be aware this wont fit most buggies!, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
I would suggest that potential customers look at your buggy handle and if you think that your handle is quite thick then have a look at 'smart stroller buggy clip'. I bought this and it is a lot bigger than the buggy buddy so fits my pram (plus its a lot cheaper!). A good product but not a universal clip!

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect!, 31 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great clip!, 13 May 2011
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
Very happy with my buggy buddy clip! Fits well on my Mamas and Papas Sola pushchair and can hold a lot! Great value for money and a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Oct 2009
Very useful gadget. Fits brilliantly on my Phil and Teds handlebar. No longer need to struggle with the shopping - these clips are strong and sturdy and the padding helps to protect your buggy.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit stokke xplory, 22 May 2011
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
Like some other reviewers say the clip doesn't fit thicker handles like our Stokke. Otherwise it's probably a good product but doesn't work for us.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great- slips down the handle of the pushchair., 6 April 2010
It's a bit fiddly to get bags to hang onto and every time I fold and unfold the pushchair it slides down the handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
did the job without being too pricey. i would highly recomend to other people who want a good bargain :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 22 May 2011
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
A sturdy easy to use buggy clip which slips onto the handle of my Quinny Buzz. Extra points for not marking the foam handle and stays in place once clipped on. Happily recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesnt fit all buggies, 19 May 2011
This review is from: My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip (Baby Product)
This is a good clip; sturdy and holds a fair amount of weighty bags. Only thing is it does not fit my buggy very well as it isn't wide enough at the top to sit comfortably on the handle; and as a result doesn't open easily to attach bags to it. Otherwise its a really good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Handy, 14 Sep 2009
Karen Byrne (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I'd be lost without this, it hangs on the buggy whether I'm using it or not, it's very sturdy and can take a lot of weight, so many people have asked me about it, they think it's a great idea and I totally agree.

My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip