5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend highly enough
Synergie ISO 7 has got to be the best tasting protein shake I've ever tasted. Easily absorbed and no ill effects with running your stomach like some on the market! I've been using this product for over a year and have seen really good improvements on lean bodymass and energy levels before and after training.
Published on 28 Sept. 2012 by Mr. J. D. Miles

1.0 out of 5 stars What the hell is that???????
Joke!!! 2 tubs of vanilla. No seals on the top of tubs. No scoops. Tubs have been tampered with. Example! They take powder out and fill other tubs up with this powder and bash it with another vanilla product. This is how they make money. 77 pound down the drain
Published 7 months ago by Reece Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend highly enough, 28 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protein i've had!, 25 May 2010
Wagner Bueno (London, England) - See all my reviews
After researshing for a good all round protein shake in various websites i picked Synergy Iso-7 for having all i needed to start trainning again after one year recovering from an injury... I was looking for a shake that could give me a boost before training and recovery for after training. i tried Cyclone before but found Synergy Iso-7 easier on my stomach and my pocket and it tastes great with water (only tried Double Choc Cookie)!! I've been taking it for 6 weeks now and all my friends have noticed the difference! I've gained noticeable lean mass and have more energy in the gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein powder, 21 Mar. 2013
As someone on a specific training plan I need a good product supplement to assist my goals and seeing as I am at the power and strength phase, PHD SYNERGY is ideal. Tastes good, mixes well, plenty of protein, creatine, BCAA's and glutamine to improve muscle development, recovery or meal replacement. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line - will buy again!, 17 Feb. 2015
After competing as a weight restricted athlete for many years, when I stopped this I wanted to try to put on a few kilos of muscle and bulk up a bit. This was the first protein I tried and to date the only one (I have also tried the Chocolate Mint but this is the only type), and I have stuck with this because for me it is working! The servings count lasts me well, as I don't take it every day, only on the days I go to the gym (about every other day) so one tub can last me upwards of a month. Since first buying this (I am now on my 3rd tub) I have put on about 9/10 kilos of muscle and have gained large amounts of strength relative to the gains I had achieved before using this.

The flavour is great, so great that I branched out to try another, Chocolate Mint.....mistake! Yes the Mint tub did what it said in terms of a protein product but I only finished it because it is reasonably expensive, otherwise I'd have binned it and bought this again. This flavour is by far superior, and actually smells good too, whereas the combo of the mint and the chocolate smell smelled more like damp gym kit....grim I know. Orange all the way! (though I may try others later on!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Be the top of your game, 9 May 2013
Used this brand many times in the past. Quality is excellent, tastes great and after a good workout you know your feeding your body a quality nutritional supplement. No doubt one of the market leaders!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Synergy ISO 7, 20 May 2010
Love the stuff.
Mix 85% Water rest Skim Milk or else its too creamy. Tastes of Mc D's Choc milk shake
More energetic, hunger cravings gone.
It's a all in one mix, easier than mixing pills and powders. Works out much cheaper also.

Happy Days..

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixes well, tastes great and contains a great balance of ingredients., 29 Mar. 2013
Having used a few cheaper proteins in the past, I'm extremely impressed.

It mixes well (especially with milk) and tastes lovely. I've also had strawberry which was also great.

It is slightly more expensive but it contains other things such as creatine, which would easily be more expensive on its own.

Results have been decent too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger and stronger, 10 Jan. 2015
Ali (London, UK) - See all my reviews
5th tub now. Feel stronger, bigger and more lean. Helps with recovery. With any of these products you normally need to go through at least 3 tubs to give them a chance to work. Nice taste. Have one 2 hours before and one immediately after. Good luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Best taste and Best service ever !!!, 26 Nov. 2012
M. Daly (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This has such a great taste and I thought the Banana was good before - WOW !!! I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you're not in to keep fit. It helps by giving you a little boost every day, fantastic.

Also, I'd just like to add that the service from Ultimate Health was the best ever !! Honestly, I can't recommend this company highly enough. There was an issue with Delivery and they sorted it out immediately, with clear helpful advice and an immediate turn around. Great company, great work ethic and a pleasure to deal with. I'll 100% be buying for them again.

Thanks
M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shake ever!, 1 Aug. 2012
I have tried a lot of shakes and this is my favourite on yet.
The last thing I tried was buying supplements separately (pure protein, carbs and creatine - did okay, but this has EVERYTHING you need and so it's much easier!)
I feel like I'm the biggest I've ever been at the moment, thanks to this product.

I want to get 'cut', so on my off days I have a low calorie in-take, then on days I work out, I don't eat too much in the morning/afternoon, go to the gym around 4pm then eat lots in the evening as this is the time when your muscles need it. I feel like doing this routine as well as taking this shake has caused the most improvement I've ever had (bigger muscles and flatter stomach).

The taste is good as far as shakes go. I am a little bored of double choc cookie one now (as I tend to find happens with any shakes after a while) so am about to buy vanilla for my second tub.

Shop around as I paid £33 delivered, including a free protein bar.