5.0 out of 5 stars very effective
wanted solar lights for a balcony,choose solarbrite fairy lights to brighten it up in the evenings,i was so impressed with them that i immediatly ordered another box the delivery was very fast,would use this supplier anytime.
Published on 21 April 2010 by M. Donovan

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good for a few months
Published on 17 July 2011 by llamalegs

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 21 April 2010
M. Donovan "mosey" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Brite Deluxe 50 LED Super Bright White Decorative Solar Fairy String Lights, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Festive Parties & More... (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 21 April 2010
Mrs. J. Stewart (Scotland) - See all my reviews
We have several different types of solar lighting in our garden, but these lights from Solarbrite are the best! REALLY bright, with plenty of wire at the bottom before the lights start, so the solar panel can be positioned to catch the most sun. I have them up some tree trunks, to remind us of Disneyland in California! - and I will be buying more as the summer months go on. Excellent product which was delivered quickly - for the money, I'd recommend these without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, 10 Oct 2010
Love them. Have bought two packs now. But dont go for the 120 pack if you want bright lights. Stick with the 50 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great lasts for hours, 2 May 2014
Mr. G. Finch "Gary" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with these lights and have them filling a hanging glass lantern in the garden. Most nights they last until the sun comes up. Will certainly be purchasing more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Brite lights, 21 April 2010
M. Jowett (UK) - See all my reviews
So far the product seems to be working very well and is excellent value for the price. If the solar unit is placed in a sensible position it charges the battery well and keeps the lights bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright Fairy Lights, 2 May 2010
Read previous reviews and bought a set, lovely and bright even if it has been a grey day . Very impressed and have ordered another set . Competatively priced in my opinon , i would definately recommend these lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars solar brite deluxe 50 led super bright fairy string...., 15 Mar 2014
Chrissie (staffs england) - See all my reviews
This was the second 50 led lights that I have bought in the last week. I was very pleased with the first set but they didn't go as far over my trellis as I thought they would so have bought this set to match in with my other set. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tent in the campsite!, 9 Jun 2010
H. Persaud (Nailsworth, UK) - See all my reviews
These lights are amazing - easy to transport and really bright, they power with only the smallest amount of sunlight. I put them on our tent camping a couple of weeks ago, and it truly looked like a fairy palace - magical. Plus it helped identify our tent in the dark! Love them and will definitely buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars SolarBrite fairy lights, 6 May 2010
Wanting some fairy lights around my decking, made me look at several reviews for different lights.
SolarBrite lights have excellent feedback, so I decided to purchase some. I'm so pleased with them, I have ordered another set. They look really good, and I will probably order more for the garden as the summer progress's. Cheers for a brill product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good for a few months, 17 July 2011
I purchased a set of these in January to brighten up the garden and was so delighted I bought another set, however after a few months both sets started to only light up for a few hours a night, then a few weeks later, not at all. I thought they weren't getting enough sunlight to charge up so I moved the solar panel around but it didn't make any difference. They came on occasionally, but generally not. I emailed the manufacturer to ask what could be the problem but didn't get a response. Just put both sets in bin. Won't be buying again.