on 19 June 2015
So pleased with this. It's a LONG time since I was a child, but I will use this with pride. It's far superior for my needs than any other stopwatch I've ever used. It's clear, sturdy and SO easy to use - the only options are Stop, Clear & Go. And best of all no bleeping bleeps! It is big...but for me the silence means it's far more discreet than smaller 'adult' stopwatches. Perfect for my needs. Tip...if, like me, you need to to do covert timing, cover the Stop button with a bit of something textured - duct tape, sticking plaster, velcro - so you can easily press the right button while keeping the stopwatch in your pocket.
Buy this if:-
- you're savvy
- you want a basic, easy-to-use stopwatch
- you like, or don't care about, being different
Don't buy it if:-
- you want lots of functions
- you want something to count down (like a kitchen timer)
- you can't cope with a bright, chunky piece of kit.
on 20 July 2013
I imagine most stopwatch users are like our family who want a simple to use and reliable stopwatch - in other words we want one we can switch on when we start exercising, pause when we pause and switch off when we finish. This one has these qualities and has no alarm sounds that we can't switch off. It's not cheap but worth every penny.
on 20 February 2015
Absolutely excellent. For a kids toy device, it is hands above "professional" device. When you want a stopwatch often you just want it to start stop and clear. You don't want it to beep at every time you press a button or have to read a manual to set it up.

This is for my public speaking club where we have to time speeches. It does not have time as that is not needed. It does not beep so that is not recorded on video or distracts people. It has stop, clear and start. All you need. Completely superb.
on 11 December 2014
Have purchased two of these stopwatches. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to use! Actually purchased these for my husband who is training to be a small aircraft (PPL licence) pilot and he says this is exactly the simple, clear, easy to use stopwatch that he needed.
Great buy!
on 21 September 2014
bought this one as my cheaper ones kept breaking, I didn't want to spend a fortune for a simple stop watch so I thought I would try this one, its basic but sturdy and will definitely last longer than the others I have bought in the past.
If you are looking for a plain and simple stopwatch that will not break the bank then you cant go wrong with this..
on 4 January 2016
As per the title. Any kids product should have a degree of 'ruggedness' built into it IMO. My child accidentally dropped the stopwatch on a desk whilst handling it and the middle button stopped working. I opened up the unit to have a look and am not surprised the button failed. I am replacing with something more robust. 2 stars because the stopwatch functionality and display were fine while it worked correctly.
on 5 January 2015
It works fine, but it came in different colours to that shown on the picture. Mine came all purple, and looks a bit to "kiddy" to use professionally, unfortunately. However, it has good build quality & should last, being a very simple design.
on 8 October 2014
Simple operation for kids (despite me instinctively wanting to use the same button to start / stop). Seems robust. Breakaway clasp fitted on the neck band.

Probably a touch expensive for what it is, but the kids love it.
on 3 September 2014
The actual watch is great, simple to use and ideal for timing young children. Delivery, however, was appalling and the watches arrived 5 days after the original described delivery date with an assortment of untruths being told on behalf of Amazon Logistics, the delivery company
on 12 July 2016
The LED display does not switch off!!! After searching on the internet, the manufacturer confirms that is the case, stating that 'battery life lasts at least 6 months.' These small watch style batteries are a real pain to replace (I do not have time for this!) and six months is not good enough. Avoid, I would suggest.