Top positive review
4 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2015
So pleased with this. It's a LONG time since I was a child, but I will use this with pride. It's far superior for my needs than any other stopwatch I've ever used. It's clear, sturdy and SO easy to use - the only options are Stop, Clear & Go. And best of all no bleeping bleeps! It is big...but for me the silence means it's far more discreet than smaller 'adult' stopwatches. Perfect for my needs. Tip...if, like me, you need to to do covert timing, cover the Stop button with a bit of something textured - duct tape, sticking plaster, velcro - so you can easily press the right button while keeping the stopwatch in your pocket.
Buy this if:-
- you're savvy
- you want a basic, easy-to-use stopwatch
- you like, or don't care about, being different
Don't buy it if:-
- you want lots of functions
- you want something to count down (like a kitchen timer)
- you can't cope with a bright, chunky piece of kit.