5.0 out of 5 stars Grown Up Scent Cabochard Eau De Toilette
A good value for money scent, well Eau de Toilette. Even better when on offer and free delivery too.

So much scent 50ml for so little price.

The bottle would not look out of place in any high class department store, it looks expensive along with looking classy.

Published 23 months ago by Alessi Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory from former years:)
Published 16 months ago by Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown Up Scent Cabochard Eau De Toilette, 8 May 2012
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cabochard Ambre De Cabochard Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 50ml (Personal Care)

So much scent 50ml for so little price.

It comes in a sealed cellophaned box, like other expensive perfumes do but at a fraction of the cost.

The scent that hits you first is the deep berry one then the base notes of vanilla, not a girlie flowery light aroma but a deeper more grown up smell. If you like headier scents this one is ideal, thinking more like long lasting scents that have depth to them.

I had never even heard of this make before in Eau de Toilette but thought I would give it a try out and so glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice VERY nice!, 11 Sep 2012
Ambre De Cabochard 50ml - I would definitely recommend this perfume, words can't describe how nice it is and every so often I get a woft of the prettiest aroma. Honestly it's really nice, well worth the money which is not a lot and why I will purchase another one even before this has finished.
By the way thanks again Amazon for delivering super fast and in mint condition.
Cabochard Ambre De Cabochard Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 3 Aug 2012
sam155 (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Parfums Gres is a highly respected Parisian fragrance house so I knew this would not disappoint.

Smelling similar to the much pricier Opium, this has an initial warm, spicy scent which lingers well and settles to a musky, vanilla base note. It's very pleasant, smells much more expensive than it is, and comes in a beautiful bottle with a little perspex bow at the neck. Nobody would believe you if you told them the price. It would make an excellent gift for anyone whole likes oriental or spicy scents such as Ysatis, Opium, Samsara or Paloma Picasso. Maybe a bit heavy for a summer's day, but good for an evening or Autumn/Winter use.

Definitely a great buy which I will be replacing when this one runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Sep 2012
Took a chance on this purchase from the discription given, sooo glad I did, its a very warm powdery sexy perfume my favourite being coco chanel and agent provocature, this now will sit alongside them! Good value for money and arived in good time, its a good purchase!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory from former years:), 14 Dec 2012
Nice to get this perfume as I liked the brand in the 80's. The perfume doesn't last long though, but it's very reasonably priced. Not as nice a smell as I remember.. but it's a good everyday perfume. NB - The stopper was fitted on SO tightly when it arrived, and the sides of the little silver bow got broken off when I was grappling with the stopper, in my attempt to open it:) - so I'd like to warn people to be careful opening it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume, 5 Oct 2012
Previously bought this perfume in an end of line sale last year and loved it so was delighted to find it on Amazon. It's spicy but soft-just lovely. If you like a warm spicy perfume then buy this it's such great value and just right for autumn/winter. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is my favourite perfume!, 9 Dec 2012
I would recomend this to anyone. I get lots of compliments on the odour.
I couldn't find it in the shops but the internet did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price., 30 Nov 2012
This perfume has a good smell. Yesterday, while at very close quarters with a young woman looking at my eyes for glasses, she complemented me on smelling nice. The smell is not too sweet. I would not say it has a bewitching smell but one that is good to use every morning to help one feel happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY!!, 20 Feb 2014
Got this for my mum, but I love it and use it when i have a special night out. If you like coco chanel etc. you will adhoe this. Value is superb. Dont be put off by the price, it smells lovely and the bottle is georgious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday scent, 20 Nov 2013
I love the sweetness of this perfume - not too cloying and a more grown up scent. It could do with lasting a little longer, but it lasts on my clothes. I bought this blind and I must say it is nicer than I thought it would be. Lovely bottle!

ARRAY(0xb28a88e8)