on 24 November 2011
Silky is the most fantastic cleaning product. Not only does it gently remove grime, black runs and tar etc from your caravan or boat, it's also absolutely fab for your UVPC windows, white baths, garden furniture and painted surfaces etc. UVPC windows come back like new and it's also so gentle. The only downside is once you've rubbed a bit clean, you have to finish!!!!
on 8 October 2015
I found a very old tin of Silky in my husbands shed and it was still in good
condition in spite of age. I tried a little bit on the car and was amazed.
So I treated myself to a new pot !! Very effective stuff
on 14 August 2015
Definitely works - removes grubby "run-down stains" under windows, ventilation covers, etc. Takes a little "elbow grease" to rub in but well worth the effort. Highly recommended. Makes a six-year old caravan look like new.
on 7 August 2014
Ordered this Friday evening was with us Monday morning... Excellent!
Silky used wasn't sure if it would work after using various different products on our caravan to remove black marks, streaks and plastic renovation on side lockers. Buy it very very good product works a treat our 2005 caravan is now gleaming :-))
on 13 November 2015
Amazing stuff, use this to clean virtually everything in the motorhome, have to agree with another reviewer does tent to leave a bit of a powdery residue sometimes, more noticeable when I clean the stainless hob / sink, but wipes away easily when dry.
Good for getting the bugs off the paintwork.
on 12 November 2011
Have used this product for many years on caravans and motorhomes and it has proved to be very effective in removing dirt and grime and leaving a shiny and well protected finish
on 15 December 2014
I bought some silky years ago when I had a caravan and it worked very well then. It seems to work even better now. There were marks on the side of our motor home that even T cut failed to remove. I used silky on them and hey presto they appear to have disappeared. I would recommend this cream cleaner.
on 5 December 2012
Does what it says on the tub, easily wiped away the black streaks from our grp boat, easy to work and polish off.
on 8 April 2015
I don't know how or why but this stuff is amazing for cleaning the green gunk of the top of my caravan after a winter outside. Very easy to use and rinses off easily, used sparingly I think I could get 2 complete cleans of my 16' caravan or possibly 3 cleans, just the dirty areas.
on 5 December 2015
Wow! Cleans UPVC window frames with little effort leaving a smooth silky finish! Fantastic product.

See one answered question