‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A cat on a hot diet, 15 Aug 2011
S. Sinha (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PRO PLAN Cat LIGHT with OPTI-LIGHT Rich in Turkey, 3kg (Misc.)
Our Chatreux was getting plump
We needed to slim this adorable lump.
Enter ProPlan Adult Cat Lite
For it's price it seemed just right.
Smokey now is slim and fit
He gobbles up this super hit.
Each measured measure
He does treasure.
Purina, hey! I must thank you
Our cats go back his mojo mew!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Plan food is excellent, cat loves it and cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else! RECOMMENDED!, 26 Oct 2014
I recently changed to this light version as my cat is becoming a bit tubby. The cat has been on the usual type of Pro Plan but recently became less active and is pretty much a home cat now. I don't think it was the food that made her overweight merely that she has slowed down and doesn't go out much or use up much energy now. I decided to try this light one and I will continue to give her a wet food pouch most evenings. Pro Plan is excellent food, the best I have ever bought and far superior to other well known dried foods. Since starting to use Pro Plan (6 months ago) my cats teeth are cleaner with fresher breath, her sensitive stomach has resolved and she has the most beautifully soft and silky coat. It is hard to find Pro Plan in the shops and even when found, is far more expensive than here on Amazon. Its great to have it delivered (for free) as it is a bulky item.

My only issue with buying this product is that it did not come with any packaging on it at all! Merely a posting label. The pro plan bag is made of very tough plastic and it arrived in good condition but I do feel that it should have had at least a plastic wrapper to protect it. When I have bought the other varieties they have always come in a cardboard box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat likes light diet pro plan, 23 May 2013
Our cat appears to enjoy her diet of light diet pro plan. Whilst she has not lost weight neither has she put weight on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it, 4 Nov 2013
Cat loves it -i love the price far cheaper then pet shops by far would recommond if your cat has to have this brand mine won't eat any other food have tried the cheaper ones but won't eat them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it., 25 July 2013
I've bought the adult dry mix before but my cats loved it so much they were putting on too much weight so I changed to this light version, they love it just as much & have reduced their weight back to the average weight that is recommended by our vet. I have it on the repeat delivery system which reduces the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro plan, 31 Jan 2013
Arrived quick and well packed. Great value for money as I have two cats and they love it. Would certainly purchase this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 22 Mar 2014
My cats are enjoying this product,thanks it's an excellent buy,all of my cats prefer it,really, we'll done and appreciated,thanks really

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats like it and it isnt too fattening, 1 July 2014
I use this as a backup when I am out and the 3 cats have eaten their felix as good as it looks, they nibble at this,
The are young healthy cats, and are complaining as this has run out, so I will order more today

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 26 Feb 2014
My 3 cats love this food. They all need to loose some weight so we thought we'd try this to help. They've only been on it for 3 weeks so no major results to report as yet but fingers crossed. The only reason i didn't give 5 stars is because although I had a not put on the delivery label to leave the parcel in the shed it was not. It then meant we had to take a road trip to retrieve the parcel!!

5.0 out of 5 stars pro plan cat LIGHT, 19 Feb 2014
pro plan cat LIGHT is a cat food i have used for 3 years. its easy to use no mess no smell and the cat loves the food.a big 3Kg lasts for a good month and a half and is very good value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›