5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - Excellent result
Great buy, have taken this out and am really satisfied with the results - longer, straighter, more accurate

I'm a very high handicapper, so any improvment is marked. Definitely a beginners/bad player's club as it is very very forgiving

Published on 13 Aug 2010 by Mr. S. Hinds

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality
high trajectory
easy to hit
but the quality is cheap (paint and metal under the driver which goes away after few drives)
Published 13 months ago by cyril ducrocq

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - Excellent result, 13 Aug 2010
Mr. S. Hinds (UK) - See all my reviews

Not sure the club would measure up for much better players (8 handicappers lower) but I have loved every minute of hitting with this club

Well done

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 12 Mar 2011
I am an experienced club golfer, playing off a 13 handicap - I've just tested the Palm Springs 2EZ 460cc driver (10.5) and a matching 21 hybrid.

I'm amazed at the quality and value for money on offer - the performance is not so far behind my regular Taylormade driver & rescue clubs.
These clubs feature a lot of the technology found in material sold by big name brands, but, for a fraction of the price..

Other than the grips which are a bit basic, (but inexpensive to change), the clubs are well balanced, very forgiving and exceptionally easy to use.
They also offer really solid contact & surprisingly good "feel" given the budget price.

Great deal, and not only for beginners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Club, 19 Jun 2010
Mr. Stephen Downing (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought one of these and as a high handicapper I have a slice. With this club I have hit 1 slice off last 3 rounds with a 250+ yard uphill drive this afternoon. Very forgiving, makes a pleasant noise and is much better value than my other driver which cost 4 times the price. In my bag and staying there. Its not worth every penny, its worth much more than that !

5.0 out of 5 stars A good club to have in the bag, 29 May 2011
Bought a Palm Springs driver for my wife who is hitting it long and straight. Have now acquired one myself and am very happy with it - I have a very fast erratic swing and it is a very forgiving club (14 handicapper)- am hitting it much, much straighter and a bit further than my other drivers - golf is a far easier game when you are not consistently hacking out of the rough from a badly sliced drive!!. For my swing I have now worked out that I need to use a slightly lower tee so after a few practice outings it is coming right out of the middle of the club - fantastic value club for the money - no hesitation in recommending it. Unfortunately I am a leftie so my golf buddies can't try it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Bit of Kit, 15 Jun 2013
Highly recommended to the novice golfer, which is what I am. This club has improved my drive and, by the way, can it send the ball!

In terms of value for money, I am not sure that you will beat this price - and although a bargain, it does not look, feel or react like a low cost club, and its finish is one of quality.

Click buy, and start enjoying - also be sure to buy through The Sports HQ (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=AFF2HTH276LWH) as there delivery and service is SUPERB!

5.0 out of 5 stars palm springs 2ez driver, 26 April 2013
I have recently bought this club after reading the reviews.I find this club a great help with my driving.although some shots tend to go off line 99 shots out of 100 are straight and finding the fairways. I have also found an increase in distance by about 30/40 yards. overall a great club. My other more expensive driver stays in the bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my Palm Springs driver, 7 Sep 2011
As someone who hadn't played in years I had to buy a new driver to replace my old wooden head one. I can only say that I am absolutely Loving my Palm Springs EZ Driver. It looks great and is lightweight and has a very large sweet spot. At that price it is excellent value. I have just received a 3 wood (not tried yet) to compliment it. Would happily recommend it to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive club, 9 Jun 2011
very very good club. Hitting straighter than ever before and in these dry conditions am getting 250 yards often. Feel geat and a superb price/value

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 April 2011
Why pay hundreds for fashion brands when Palm Springs do the same job. Friends have used the club and come to the same conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Club, 4 Sep 2010
G. Bingham (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
I am really impressed with this club for both distance & accuracy. I am a novice golfer & do not play that often & was looking for a forgiving driver to improve my game & decided to purchase this based on the other reviews. I have now used the club on 4 rounds & can confidently say that it is the best driver that I have ever used & totally agree with the other reviews. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›