5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Pro sleeve
Having spent a load of brass on a new MacBook Pro, I was looking for a suitable sleeve to protect it during travel. This item is great - good quality, nice features and you know it's going to last. All round, a highly recommendable buy.
Published on 9 Dec. 2012 by JD

Well it fits my 15" MacBook fine, but it is what it is - a flimsy Neoprene cover which feels cheap. Surprised to learn that Case Logic are part of the swedish Thule group - but this product is no doubt not made in Scandinavia!
Published 4 months ago by Keith Gustafson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Pro sleeve, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Case Logic PAS-215 15-Inch Macbook Neoprene Sleeve, Black (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects well, fits nicely and airport security don't need the macbook removed from the sleeve to X-ray., 4 Aug. 2013
G. Smith (Scotland, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I purchased this sleeve to take my Macbook Pro 15" on long-hual international air travel. I wanted to take the laptop in my wheelie cabin bag, without the need to carry a separate laptop case. But I didn't want my Macbook Pro floating around in my bag unprotected, so this seemed like a good solution.

The best thing about this case is that it seems to meet the airport security requirements, in that I was never requested to remove the laptop from the sleeve when it was being x-rayed. This meant the laptop was protected in the conveyor trays, rather than lying it "naked" in the dirty, gritty trays.

The case has a small pocket on the front which is suitable for carrying small accessories, such as headphones, USB memory sticks, dongles, etc. I wouldn't recommend putting the power supply in this pocket however, as it would easily apply serious pressure to one corner of the laptop should pressure be applied to the width of the sleeve. Also I would suggest if you pack this pocket full of stuff, you may then need to remove the laptop from the sleeve whilst going through x-ray.

The zippers are very good quality, and run smoothly. They have plastic covered toggles making them easy to get hold of.

All in all, I could not have asked for anything more from this sleeve. It fulfilled the purpose I bought it for perfectly, and I returned home, having travelled half way around the world and back, without a single scuff or scrap on my Macbook Pro.

The only usage recommendation I would make is to place the macbook pro into the case, such that the macbook logo on the laptop ends up against the little pin-wheel logo on the case. This means that when the zipper on the sleeve is done up, the zipper ends up over the power/ethernet port area of the laptop. Otherwise the back of the zipper mechanism can leave a little scuff on the edge of the aluminium case when the sleeve is zipped up. At least with the zipper ending up over the ports, it will not leave such a scuff.

Brilliant sleeve, look no further if you want a soft sleeve for your Macbook Pro.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it says on the tin., 26 Dec. 2012
C. Hunt (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Neat fit - I have a hard case on my Macbook Pro and it fits on with just a slight stretch. Charger fits too in front pocket which is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well it fits my 15" MacBook fine, but it is what it is - a ..., 18 Oct. 2014
Keith Gustafson (Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, GB) - See all my reviews
Basically its alright, it just feels as though it won't last. Without knowing how much it sells for, i would have put it at well under £10.
I'm starting to think this is the sort of thing you don't buy online!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 9 July 2014
Miss "lsdbailey" (RICHMOND, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this for boyfriend to protect his beloved mac. The internal zip has seriously scratched up the laptop - not happy. Don't buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection., 21 May 2014
I bought for it for airports all the checking a re checking at security. Works a treat. No worries now when they throw my mac in those trays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin, 2 May 2014
Andrew Pleasants (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It is a soft case that will stop your Mac Book from getting scratched - what more can be said about a piece of sponge?

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 29 April 2014
Got this for an old 15" MacBook pro I inherited. Fits nicely, feels comfortable to carry and the pocket on the front stretches nicely to accommodate the power supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 19 Feb. 2014
Was quite reluctant having read several reviews, decided to purchase anyway- glad I did.
Fits perfectly for my MB. Good quality. Still going strong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 21 Dec. 2013
This is defiantly not the best case you could buy but it does the job. It's not a perfect fit and others will offer more protection but this was fine for my needs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›