4.0 out of 5 stars eat right handy pocket book
a good little version for quick reference for individual bloodtype fits easily into handbag'pocket'glovecompartment i take mine to the supermarket'or resteurant
Published on 2 July 2011 by mrs m williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid Kindle version
Most of the book is presented in a table format which does NOT translate well in electronic format specifically Ipad. Would rate hard copy more highly but as the pagination is so bad you spend too much time looking at random lists with no repeating column heading and half the table lines missing.
Published 15 months ago by PollyEsther

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars eat right handy pocket book, 2 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Aug 2011
The book is v. useful. Can't believe we 'A's have to give up potatoes!!!Eat Right for Blood Type A: Individual Food, Drink and Supplement lists (Eat Right for Your Blood Type)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid Kindle version, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Eat Right for Blood Type A: Individual Food, Drink and Supplement lists (Eat Right for Your Blood Type) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 2 Mar 2013
Victoria Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
I was intrigued after reading about this diet so decided to purchase the book to see what it was all about. Its very informative and I have to say that after reading what is good for me and not good for me based on my blood group, it does make sense. The foods I shouldn't eat don't sit well when I've eaten them and the foods I should eat do make me feel ready to go. Its a good little read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected..., 19 Jan 2013
I bought this book after reading all the info I could find online and wanted more specific help for my blood type. As a trainer, I often hear people complain of diets not working and the extremes they have or will go to in order to reach their desired weight/size etc. This method of eating right blood type should be the foundation of any diet/food plan for anyone who wishes to look, feel, and live to the best of their potential. I recommend this to everyone and will continue to. As an athlete and mother of 4 (3 O types and 1 A type), I will continue to try new ways to incorporate this fantastic way of living and enjoy getting creative with foods that both please the tongue and the stomach.

2.0 out of 5 stars Formatting very unhelpful for a reference guide (kindle), 10 Feb 2013
Setting aside questions on whether this diet approach works or not, the formatting on Kindle presentation is very poor. With the table structure and consistent fonts lost. I have had to rewrite into a PDF, not the point of e-books. Expensive too for the quality of the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars understanding your blood type, 2 April 2012
my sister told me baout this book and how it helped her understand better her diet and reasons why she felt tired and bloated... after reading the first page i knew more about what she meant... this is great book to know more about yourself... i carry it now everywhere and take it out frequently to see if this or that food is to avoid or highly beneficial... people around have said that i look more and more healthy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book!, 2 Feb 2012
I got this book for my partner and he already disliked many of the foods he should be avoiding. I believe that this shows that we kinda already know what we should and shoulnt eat but having a hand book to carry to the supermarket really helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 11 Feb 2013
I had already read the hard copy and ordered this my mistake for my kindle. However, very disappointed as it was not as informative as my hard copy and I found that the tables fell out of line and were difficult to read on this kindle version.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY INTERESTING, 26 July 2013
I have the eat right for your type for all the blood groups and found it very interesting so ordered this as it's for my blood group brilliant....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›