5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product great value!
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Saskia Armee

2.0 out of 5 stars hard candy
They didn't make the advert clear enough. My macbook filled the criteria to suit this case but on arrival it was clearly too big for my mac. I was very disappointed especially as mine is 13.5 like it states in the advert, and the year was correct as well. I think they should explain fully which models it fits to avoid disapponintment.
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product great value!, 3 Feb 2012
I bought this product for my MacBook half a year ago and have been super happy with it since. It is strong and durable and I keep getting compliments on the original look of my laptop. The apple light shines brightly through the shell case and it fits like a glove. I also bought a case for my iPad from Hard Candy which is made of fabric which I am not very happy with, but this bubble shell absolutely rocks!

2.0 out of 5 stars hard candy, 30 Jan 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt fit 13'' macbook bought before october 2009, 6 Jan 2011
hannah (gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
i absolutley loved this case when i got it out, only to find it wouldnt fit on my 13 inch macbook ? i then read in the small print on the packaging that this is only compatible for macbooks bought after october 2009 (the newest model macbook)
i was gutted as i had been waiting over a week for it to arrive.
it doesnt state anywhere in the specs or the product information that this would be only for the new addition macbooks.
needless to say i wasnt happy so just make sure you check yours is the newest addition 13'' macbook before purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Shell, 4 Feb 2013
Really pleased with this. Gave 5 stars as it is simple, quirky and practical.
Fits the 13" MacBook perfectly.
Great value too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Macbook case, 16 Dec 2012
Fits well (though catches are a bit flimsy). Does everything I wanted it for, good product and price. Also arrived very quickly. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard Candy Cases Bubble Shell Case for Apple MacBook 13-inch, Black, (BS-MAC13-BLK), 18 April 2012
A bit heavy but really worth the price we paid. Got it for half it's original price as it was put on sale! Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 17 Jan 2012
David W Knights (Gilroy, CALIFORNIA United States) - See all my reviews
Great cover, looks good, great fit and good price. Would have given it 5 stars but it is a little heavy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Mac Book Pro 13 inches, 10 Nov 2011
This is a bit bigger than the actual MacBook Pro. I had to return this item and they did not replace it so I supposed to risk again and place a new order, in order to find a hard shell for a 13 inches MacBook pro that can actually fit. So I gave up the idea and did not place a new order. still looking for thrust worthy hard shell with the correct 13 inches size :(