on 20 February 2013
A good quality shirt. Ideal for travelling or at home. i have several and I take on holiday and easy to care for. they dry super fast and need no ironing. with built in sun protection so you don't get sun burn thro' the fabric
on 17 September 2012
These shirts are great - they feel so very comfortable when walking in all weathers and also just relaxing. Craghoppers have got the material just right - well done.

I have 2 short sleeve shirts and 2 shorts as well - happy with all of them
on 3 March 2016
Ordered the xx large but it was ridiculously huge. Luckily i was in India where they altered it to fit for less than a pound. Nice, lightweight shirt, but beware that it may be a much larger size than you expected.
on 3 November 2011
I like this shirt. It is just about smart enough to wear for casual business use and also it works well out walking. The left hand pocket has a little zipped compartment, I doubt you could squeeze a passport in but it's about that size. A pity the other pocket doesn't have one too. I will get another.
on 22 October 2010
Another quality product from Craghoppers. This shirt looks good, feels good, has a handy hidden pocket which you can just about wedge a passport into, and if you're into washing on the go, it's got built-in hooks for hanging on a line. It's a hugely comfortable shirt, and I'll definitely be buying another one.
on 15 November 2012
Im only 5ft 3 and didnt know if it would be too long but its the right length. I ordered the medium and that was ample for my 40in chest. The colour is a lovely indigo blue but not as dark as the picture, i find dark blue goes with a lot of colours, especially light grey.I like the secret pocket, no need to carry your cc card in a wallet, much safer in the zipped pocket. The shirt hangs well and i paid £18.89 for this shirt. I sweat a lot so i need a good light weight material and very fast drying. I like the two breast pockets as when your busty like me, the pockets hide them a bit and your bust doesnt look as huge! Good quality shirt. Cant fault it.
Like all Craghoppers range this Kiwui Short Sleeve Shirt is really good, outstanding in fact. The shirt looks good, feels good and is very comfortable. The pockets are large enough for small things like a compass or paper work. The passport holder is also just right.

The shirt does dry quickly - I know tried it! The attached hooks are good for drying outdoors. Super.
on 25 February 2015
Nice lightweight summer shirt with a small concealed zip pocket inside the left side breast pocket.

A nice shirt and Im happy with my purchase.

One strange styling flaw is that at the bottom of the shirt, opposite side to the buttons there is a white label which says "SOLARSHIELD".

As I will mostly be wearing this shirt untucked it will have to be removed, and its been sown on very well, as its beyond the last button it will obviously show when walking and as its position is at central crotch level its just a stupid place to put it.

As for the shirts fit, its slim which is perfect for me but probably for many guys they would be better ordering the next size up, I ordered the large size and Im a 42 inch chest and across the shoulders its almost tight, if I was 42.5 it would be too small.

Worth the money and I may buy more
on 18 April 2011
A great, tough shirt.... what can I say... it's a shirt with a life time guarentee.... Very nice and good value for money.. I do bushcraft all the time and it suites me...

Thank you and goodbye.

thebigfish
on 30 June 2013
My husband and I both buy Craghoppers clothing for everyday wear and for field trips with our biology students. I bought him this shirt to wear with casual summer shorts, but I think it will also be great for hiking trips--it's soft, lightweight, quick-drying, and not prone to wrinkling; good for packing and outdoors adventures. Despite being light, the fabric is still sturdy and high-quality. Great Craghoppers stuff, as always.