5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt
Another quality product from Craghoppers. This shirt looks good, feels good, has a handy hidden pocket which you can just about wedge a passport into, and if you're into washing on the go, it's got built-in hooks for hanging on a line. It's a hugely comfortable shirt, and I'll definitely be buying another one.
Published on 22 Oct. 2010 by Mr. P. Colbourne

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing
Great service, great shirt.................unfortunately the sizing guide appears to be way out. I carefully measured my chest and ordered the appropriate size according to the guide. On it's arrival I found the shirt to be at least one size, possibly two sizes too big.
Published 13 months ago by Robert Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 22 Oct. 2010
Mr. P. Colbourne (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product, 22 Mar. 2011
Birmingham Book Reader (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Craghoppers Kiwi Mens Short Sleeved Shirt (Electronics)
Like all Craghoppers range this Kiwui Short Sleeve Shirt is really good, outstanding in fact. The shirt looks good, feels good and is very comfortable. The pockets are large enough for small things like a compass or paper work. The passport holder is also just right.

The shirt does dry quickly - I know tried it! The attached hooks are good for drying outdoors. Super.

5.0 out of 5 stars Craghopper Cracker, 18 April 2011
A great, tough shirt.... what can I say... it's a shirt with a life time guarentee.... Very nice and good value for money.. I do bushcraft all the time and it suites me...

Thank you and goodbye.

thebigfish

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirt, 12 Aug. 2013
I needed a shirt for a trip to Africa and this fits the bill perfectly. Good slim fitting and smart. Feels nice and comfortable to wear. Very recommented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shirts for the traveller, 21 July 2013
Good fit , size XL 44-46 chest
Light but good quality fabric
Will be easy to wash & dry using the hanging loops built in to seams.

Well pleased recommended for frequent travellers (airports etc & daily leisure shirts)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice slim fit shirt., 25 Feb. 2015
Nice lightweight summer shirt with a small concealed zip pocket inside the left side breast pocket.

A nice shirt and Im happy with my purchase.

One strange styling flaw is that at the bottom of the shirt, opposite side to the buttons there is a white label which says "SOLARSHIELD".

As I will mostly be wearing this shirt untucked it will have to be removed, and its been sown on very well, as its beyond the last button it will obviously show when walking and as its position is at central crotch level its just a stupid place to put it.

As for the shirts fit, its slim which is perfect for me but probably for many guys they would be better ordering the next size up, I ordered the large size and Im a 42 inch chest and across the shoulders its almost tight, if I was 42.5 it would be too small.

Worth the money and I may buy more

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy XXL, comfy, decent pocket space, 24 Nov. 2014
Mr. S. J. Moir "choogle" (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
I opted for the XXL and it's a decent fit with room to spare, though I might have been able to get away with the XL. I have a 48 inch chest and usually go for 18 inch neck size in collar, and I would say that this could easily fit someone larger than me (at least up to 52 chest and 19 collar, maybe more, if collar not buttoned). Shirt is made of lightweight, durable material, and I expect this to be a 'go to' item for all sorts of casual and travel outings. Two breast pockets which each easily accommodate both a passport and an ipod, for example, or even a wallet that's not stacked out with cards. The left breast pocket also has a separate zipped 'hidden' pocket which could hold a passport (but you wouldn't be able to zip it closed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stylish solar dry shirt, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Craghoppers Kiwi Mens Short Sleeved Shirt (Electronics)
Im only 5ft 3 and didnt know if it would be too long but its the right length. I ordered the medium and that was ample for my 40in chest. The colour is a lovely indigo blue but not as dark as the picture, i find dark blue goes with a lot of colours, especially light grey.I like the secret pocket, no need to carry your cc card in a wallet, much safer in the zipped pocket. The shirt hangs well and i paid £18.89 for this shirt. I sweat a lot so i need a good light weight material and very fast drying. I like the two breast pockets as when your busty like me, the pockets hide them a bit and your bust doesnt look as huge! Good quality shirt. Cant fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical kiwi, 3 April 2014
p A very practical, well designed outdoor shirt. I have many of these, and highly rate them for comfort and appearance.

Craghoppers Kiwi Mens Short Sleeved Shirt