Price:£6.87 - £18.06

on 30 July 2010
I have used this product to play volleyball and it is really good. Very good quality and also I have knee problems and it seems to help in the pain as well as it is tight. Highly recommended for the price..
on 21 April 2012
I do Japanese archery (Kyudo) and we do a lot of kneeling, Buddhist style, on wooden floors. My arthritic knees were barking! So I bought these. They're simple, not bulky, very well padded without being annoying, but best of all, they work. Under my hakima no one even knows I have them on.
on 25 March 2013
I searched for weeks before deciding on these pads. I ordered small as I have slim knees and skinny legs, I am female. I bought them for home diy, kneeling on hard floors etc and I have tendonitis. They are smashing.
on 28 March 2014
Knee pads are brilliant, and are of a good quality. My partner's work involves alot of kneeling down on hard floors. They protect his knees very well and says they are comfortable to wear.
on 7 February 2013
No more sore knees !!! Good fit, plenty of padding to soften the fall. Definitely recommend this to anyone who plays volleyball.
on 5 May 2014
This Item was successfully accepted. It matches what I expected. I am using it with happiness in my work still
on 4 July 2011
I see it as cheap , good but not perfect as I have slight unconfortable feeling when wear it during the match. The pad is little bit thick so no problem for protection but unconfortable to wear it.
on 11 October 2013
I'm new to volleyball and it was suggested by a team mate that knee pads are a must for any player.

Had a look on amazon at various knee pads and finally settled on these from McDavid.

These stood out for 2 reasons, the somewhat glowing reviews as well as the excellent price. Some knee pads are upwards of £15, these were under £9. If I decide that volleyball isn't for me, I've not wasted too much money.

I've put these to good use already diving around the court and have to say they do exactly what they are supposed to do, protect your knees from excessive impact.

The fit is good, I was the upper end of medium and they don't feel too tight.
on 11 December 2013
I ordered the large size, which should be easily big enough for me - I am usually a medium for most things. They are really tight, and I think they would be uncomfortable even if they weren't, as there is an uncomfortable bit of textured rubber that holds it in place to your leg.

They are really bulky - the foam seems around 4 cm or so thick, which is a bit ridiculous, and the photo is quite misleading about this in my opinion. The foam inside feels far to soft and poor quality to offer good protection.

I'm not sure how these have got such good reviews.
on 17 September 2015
These are terrific. Well made from tough materials and with excellent padding, they would be perfect were it not for the sizing. I'm a pretty big guy, but not extraordinary - 190cm & 120Kg - so I ordered the XL size. They're too tight - I've been trying to stretch them a bit so I can get them comfortable and to a degree it's worked, I can wear them for about an hour on average before my feet go blue (joke). So buy with confidence in the product quality, but I recommend going a size up on what you would usually opt for.