5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for travelling
Published 7 months ago by J. WILLIAMS

3.0 out of 5 stars Survived 3 flights before dying...
I needed something to protect my Bugaboo Bee since some airlines wouldn't allow me to take it on board with me. The bag managed well for 2 short flights but ripped on the 3rd check-in. This could be near perfect if the nylon was much tougher/thicker.
Published 20 months ago by ILoveBabyStuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Survived 3 flights before dying..., 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Standard and Double Strollers (Red) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits Icandy peach stroller, 16 April 2013
I have just received this item so have not yet used it but wanted to post for other customers that the bag fits the icandy peach stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for travelling, 18 Nov 2013
J. WILLIAMS (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I also had the single version of this bag & it was fantastic! It's been on at least 5 holidays & lasted really well, keeps pushchair clean & dry & everything attached! (I did lose a piece off a quinny zapp xtra on a flight once when i didnt have this bag!) so I then purchased this double version to fit my double stroller! Only used it once so can't say if its as good as the single version, but it still looks in perfect condition after a flight to USA & back! Again pushchair clean & dry & any extra bits stay attached (I usually leave raincover in basket & cup holders in bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Aug 2013
Just the thing we needed - cheap and cheerful but it protected our City Mini stroller (brilliant stroller but a funny size when folded) so it came out clean and undamaged from the flight. The bag folds into a tiny pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 Jan 2014
Met all expectations. Only one small whole after 2 flights. This is more due to something sharp on the pram.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for travelling, 6 Nov 2013
I found it really difficult to find a bag which was cheap enough yet quality enough for frequent travelling and that would fit my not so compact buggy. This is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough, 21 Oct 2013
R. Dougall (London, England) - See all my reviews
keeps all your pushchair bits together when flying. as described. will last lots more trips. no damage from flight what so ever.

it does say that there is a place to write address ect on it but the only place you can do this is the white block under the white writing "Gate check" this is fine until you move house....also there is not loads of space to write all your details. just add a luggage tag on it and this solves the problem :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore in many places after one journey, 26 Sep 2013
Tore in numerous places after one trip, will use a bin liner next time, as it would give me a similar result for a fraction of the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars We used it several times to fly with ryanair!, 4 Sep 2013
This bag was great for handing the car seat/pram/stroller to the cabin crew to keep it clean. The bag itself folds i to a wee pocket which is ideal when traveling by plane

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects buggies when travelling, 24 July 2013
I bought this to protect our buggy when we recently went on holiday. We have a Stokke Scoot (their protective bags are very expensive) and it fit perfectly. The bag withstood baggage handlers but I wouldn't say it could do another trip as it's quite worn in places. Having said that, at this price I didn't expect it to be the type of bag we'd be using for years.