2,171 Reviews
 (1,750)

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, Spot on, good quality, nice tight fit and only £4!
I cant give anything less than 5*. Cable was aimed to be delivered with a week or so, it came within two days!!
good quality product, heavy wiring and solid conductors. image and sound quality are spot on ( I swap between laptop, TV, HDD DVD player.
Another good feature is the protective casing around the rubber isolator sleeve, ensures peace of mind when...
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Reza Ul-Hoque

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable- some problems though
Bought this cable a while back and it works fine (visual quality is just as good as any other cables I have used). There are two problems I have though, firstly the connectors are quite chunky, normally this wouldn't be a problem but my TV has two HDMI ports very close together, and I cannot plug this cable in at the same time as another cable. Also, the cable is quite...
Published on 18 Feb. 2011 by misterbobEA

‹ Previous | 153 54 55218 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 30 May 2014
no problems with this. Yes the connection is a little on the loose side, as in its fairly easy to unplug it, but this isn't so much of a concern, how often do you fiddle about with an hdmi connection anyway (and when you do, having it easy to unplug is a benefit)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 19 May 2014
works really well, what else can I say price is wonderful and the extra length as opposed to a standard HDMI cable is great. Not the best looking HDMI cable but who cares if its hidden round the back of the tv anyway ? works well with my xbox 360, my laptop and my now tv the cable appears to be wearing well and has not yet come loose

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with my Radeon card to tv, 8 May 2014
Bought these to connect my pc to the tv. They are very good quality cables, cannot complain for the price at all, how they make them this cheap is beyond me but i will buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rugged cable, 23 April 2014
Has got a good rugged feel to it unlike some of the other budget cables in stores. Turned out to be shorter than I needed so will be buying another soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 6 April 2014
Got this to connect a DVD player to my television. It works very well. The picture and sound quality are good -certainly as good as much more expensive cables. There was a segment in a TV programme recently that said that the cheaper cables gave just as good quality sound and picture as the more expensive ones and I have found this to be so.
Recommend this cable for normal use with a DVD player. No doubt it works with other gadgets but I can only vouch for this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 23 Mar. 2014
What can I say? Gold plated connection (not that it really makes much difference) Ferrite choke to help reduce signal noise (negligible difference but nice to have), latest 1.4a standard and a good 2m length on top of being cheap! Don't be fooled by all the super expensive HDMI cables they will do no better job than this does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 11 Mar. 2014
Having read the reviews, it is not necessary to spend large amounts of money for this type of cable. I am very happy using it to connect my Toshiba DVD recorder to my Sony TV

5.0 out of 5 stars good lead, 6 Mar. 2014
worked straight away. plugged laptop into tv and away we went watching content from the laptop on my much bigger tv screen

5.0 out of 5 stars works for 3D, 2 Feb. 2014
Good quality, cheap and works for 3D TV, 3D blue-ray and ps3. In fact I thought one of my hdmi ports on my old lcd tv didn't work until I used one of these 1.4a cables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just an HDMI cable, 27 Jan. 2014
Jon Story (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
It's an HDMI cable. You plug it in, it works... there's not a lot more I could really ask from it, to be honest. A decent price, though.

‹ Previous | 153 54 55218 | Next ›