5.0 out of 5 stars Boating Bash!
Published 5 months ago by dmcnabb

3.0 out of 5 stars not ideal for younger children
I bought this as a xmas present for my twin 5 yr old boys who love racing games on the computer. They enjoy the racing but find it too difficult to win and go further on in the game. Will keep till they are older though as it is a good game.
Published 14 months ago by Kathryn Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Boating Bash!, 20 Sept. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Spongebob Boating Bash (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I purchased for my son who played a spongebob racing game on the leap pad and loved it. My son is mad on spongebob so he was very excited. The game is good fun, we use on a 3ds and it controls well and the graphics are in my opinion better than other similar games. It is very similar to mario kart, but all spongebob related. Various characters riding in different boats, training at the beginning is thorough. Character voices are pretty spot on. Overall - a spongebob racing game, excellent for a spongebob fan, great fun, I would highly recommend for a spongebob lover!

3.0 out of 5 stars not ideal for younger children, 1 Jan. 2014
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 13 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spongebob Boating Bash (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Delivery was fast and game was in great . Very happy! :) the game was new! And my son got on well with the game, very was to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars great game! my children love spongebob and asked for ..., 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Spongebob Boating Bash (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
great game ! my children love spongebob and asked for a few games ..they really like this one and keeps them occupied for a while

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014
BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 29 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spongebob Boating Bash (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
When i saw this game i thought of my brother as he loves watching spongebob squarepants on the tv. I liked the look of it myself so he has fun playing this game. This is also a gift for christmas so cant write much about it.

Spongebob Boating Bash (Nintendo DS)