5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money
Published on 10 April 2010 by K. M. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars good product
Fits my eMachines netbook perfectly with room for lightweight board on which to rest it when needed also any relevant paperwork, but no room for adapter without unsightly bulge.Is well made and does the job; major downside is black textile picks up dirt/dust very quickly, would have preferred smoother material on outside.
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by Marechal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 10 April 2010
K. M. Morgan (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUPO Black Netbook Neoprene Pouch Case Sleeve - Fits up to 10.2" Inch Netbooks & Apple Ipad
I must admit that I only ordered this case instead of the Belkin one as this one was free postage.....and I'm so glad that I did! Although it is just a simple neoprene case (which is just what I wanted for my 10.2 notebook), it is of excellent quality and fits my notebook snugly, but what I really like about it is that there is an 'inner seam' around the inside of the zip so that you can fully cover your notebook before zipping it up - so no chance whatsoever of the zip catching the edge of your shiny new laptop and scratching it. And as it doesn't make it any bulkier, it's perfect for slipping into a larger handbag with the mains lead, so no-one would even know I had a laptop with me. An absolute bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent netbook case, 12 May 2010
Fits my Asus eee PC nicely, zips up fine with well padded neoprene. No complaints - does exactly what it's supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain!, 15 Mar 2010
I wanted a small, cheap and durable cover for my new netbook and when I found this for 3.99 I was a little wary because of the price but figured that this one would do until I had time to shop for a better quality (i.e. more expensive) one.

When it arrived I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality. I've been carting my netbook around in my backpack for a month or so now and thanks to this product it remains in pristine condition - there's certainly no need to replace it. So I'm very happy to say that it not only does the job and looks nice but was an absolute bargain! I'd recommend it to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the Money - Great Product !, 2 Mar 2010
This case is not a fancy "all singing all dancing" product - it is however, smart, cheap and performs exactly as a neoprene cover should only at a third of the usual cost. Good product, smart, functional and a great price !!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit for Samsung N150P, 6 Dec 2010
Bought this for my Samsung N150P and I'm really pleased with it. Fits comfortably - perfect length, about 1cm wider than ideal but that's really not a problem. The zip is lined on the inside so no risk of scratches. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 13 April 2010
I wanted a cheap but useful cover for my Asus Eee PC so that I could shove it in my backpack or holdall that would stop it getting scratched or bumped.
This little cover is ideal - not too bulky so it's not taking up loads of room in my bag, but cushioned enough that it's protecting the netbook. The zip is well sewing in and is double-ended for ease of opening. A great little cover for a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 14 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 Oct 2010
Great value enough room for net book plus power unit.Zip strong and neoprene good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits almost perfectly for iPad, 12 Jun 2010
E. J. Taylor "ET" (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this case for my iPad, guessing that it would roughly fit. The case is actually a very good fit; the iPad doesn't seem to move around inside at all. Very impressed for the price and free delivery. I can now take my iPad somewhere without worrying the back or the screen is going to be scratched.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Item, 24 Jun 2013
Purchased this as I wanted something slightly larger for my iPad, I use this as a wallet for all my things, I already have a case on my iPad but i like to carry a notepad and a book with me, this houses all three things properly with the comfort of the neoprene.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›