4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...
Published 17 months ago by Rich

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the Victory Polo Shirts I've ordered seem to ...
Some of the Victory Polo Shirts I've ordered seem to be inconsistent in sizing, with some almost a size too small. I've noticed that the shirts made in Vietnam tend to have this tendency. I wear a Medium shirts and some of the ones from Vietnam are so small I had to give it to my 17 year old son, who is 5'11".
Published 1 month ago by Timothy Burkett

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 3 April 2013
This review is from: Nike Victory Men's Golf Polo Shirt (Apparel)
Nice quality, very soft feel and I would says fits slightly larger than, say, a fashion polo. I don't mind this so much as for golf the freedom of movement, rather than the look, is arguably more important. I'm 6' and 40" chest, so I went with the large and it does feel roomy. I'd be tempted to go down a size if I wanted a casual polo, but for golf I think it will be fine.

Also may be worth pointing out that the shirt I was expecting was described as having a 'contrast placket', ie. the shirt was white with a black contrast. This is not the case - the shirt I received was completely white with no contrast. This may have been down to me ordering through the App rather than the website, but Amazon have been informed. I decided to keep the item in any case as not worth the trouble of returning.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2013 Nike victory golf polo shirt _(small), 23 Nov 2013
this polo shirt is ok, the material is good the stitching is good, but it is a bit roomy for me, i would like it to be a bit closer than that, i am 5'8" and weigh about 64kg, so maybe if people are looking for a roomier polo shirts this might suit them, everything else ok. thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars So good, 12 Oct 2013
Well worth buying. Wash at 30 degrees, do not tumble and will need no ironing. A really easy wear and care for
item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the Victory Polo Shirts I've ordered seem to ..., 29 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nike victory polo, 15 July 2014
The shirt is everything i expected from a golf shirt. good length,enough room ( not clingy ) good colour. the price range is also important,good quality and affordable price.In comparison to other brands nike is amongst the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Really good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent item, really pleased with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 7 July 2014
Lovely shirt, great fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt. Would maybe have preferred a stronger red, 3 July 2014
Nice shirt. Would maybe have preferred a stronger red. Although it does say crimson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014