5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfort eartips replacements
I'm using these with Digital Silence DS101A earphones. These are much softer than original rubber tips. Still earphones stays in ear.
Published 15 months ago by Panu Heiskanen

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and don't last long
Published 6 months ago by DaveLee

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and don't last long, 3 Jan 2014
The tips work well for a short period of time and the concept of using a memory foam works for me. Having said this, if you use these tips regularly, go to the gym and sweat a bit, you will find them them very short lived. They either fall apart or lose their "memory". This makes them a very expensive disposable item. If the price was reduced to something much more palatable, I would rate the product higher and accept I have to change them often. Great product that is too expensive and short lived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfort eartips replacements, 18 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but work great, 18 Jan 2013
I have a rotten time keeping earbuds in. I've not found any that I can relax with, even with pulling my ears in all directions and drilling the damn things in there.

Until now! These fit neatly onto my Soundmagic S10s. Initially (first few seconds) I thought I was going to be disappointed, but then the foam expanded gently and THESE STAY IN! As a major bonus, the sound is enhanced. I've turned the volume down and the music is clear and crisp.

All in all then, I think these 3 pairs will probably last me a year or so, so 20 delivered is OK I guess. But for some little pieces of foam these are spendy - but very effective. A star off for price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to conventional buds but a little pricey!, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Comply Tx-400 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips - (S/M/L) Black (Electronics)
I coupled these with JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones and they make for a great combination.

Creates a perfect seal, comfortable and they stay put. I use them in the gym and i never have to worry about them falling out.

4 stars as they are a bit pricey and are said to need replacing after around 3 months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget 50 plus headphones - these make sub 20 'phones beat them all!, 17 May 2013
Memory foam in-ear addition to normal in-ear headphones. Basically you squash them up and pop them in. The foam then re-inflates and moulds itself to your ear canal. This cuts out about 90% of the sound around you, no matter how loud it is. When you play your device (an iPhone 4S in my case) you only need to turn it up to around the 50% mark to hear your device perfectly and completely over whelm your environment sound. This means you can hear safely - no noise pollution or potentially damaging sound levels required to hear crystal clear sound - and all for a combined total of less than 20!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an upgrade!!, 3 Nov 2010
I am very pleased with the improvement offered by these tips. The technology used seems simple but is so effective in creating a seal in ear that is both comfortable and enrichens the bass. I too tried with the Sony 71s and found vast improvement unlike the previous reviewer. I can't wait now to try with some better quality in ears.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it. A big improvement., 7 Feb 2012
Nothing to add to the other reviews.

This is a big upgrade for an earphones. If you spend money in a good earphones, it's worth it to buy them. Don't hesitate, the quality is better than the included ones. Thats for sure.

I'm using them with a Sennheiser IE8 and the difference is extraordinary.
The included ones just suck in comparison.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey - but WELL worth it., 8 Dec 2011
I took a punt on these as a 'modification' to my new 'V-MODA RRMT-E-NERO Remix Remote Headphones' I recently bought (from this website), as I was frustrated that they weren't staying in my ears, kept slipping out...

Now my headphones stay in my ears! The sound is MUCH better, and the fit is MUCH more comfortable... NO REGRETS, A great product!

One star deducted for a SLIGHTLY higher price than I would have expected to pay, but in my eyes (an ears!) they ARE worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for earbuds, 26 Oct 2011
I was starting to get disillusioned with earbuds, trying a number of makes to see if I could get decent sound quality and fit. Turns out I probably needn't have bothered, instead it would have been quite effective to simply buy the appropriate Comply Foam buds and revelled in the improved and secure fit (no longer worrying about uneven sound with rubbers, sound leakage or the slightest tug pulling them out) and increase in sound quality.

Highly recommended :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid improvement, 20 Oct 2011
I have been using these for some time with Sennheiser and Ultimate Ears earphones with great results. Comply have now recommended them with JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones so I thought I'd try with them and the improvement is significant.
Outside noise is reduced but the big difference is the improvement in solid bass quality.
The only problem with these is the short life before they need replacing, which makes them more expensive than the earphones over time.