4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping fishing costs down
It is my belief for the average fly fisherman and or someone new to the sport, that is essential to have a good selection of fishing flies available.
Published on 29 July 2012 by iem44

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacklemate are awful to deal with
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by Mrs. M. D. Jenkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacklemate are awful to deal with, 18 Jan. 2013
Mrs. M. D. Jenkins (Swansea, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
I bought these for my husband who is an experienced fly fisherman, he said they were not very good and wouldnt be any use to him. I contacted Tacklemate to see what could be done and they sent me an email saying return it to them. This was done and I waited for a week, no correspondence from Tacklemate, so I contacted them again. A very brief and somewhat lacking email was received back simply stating, they hadn't received it. I emailed them again and explained when this was returned and got another very curt email saying post takes 3-5 working days. So I waited another week. Still no contact from Tacklemate. So I sent another email requesting a refund as I had been very patient and done what was asked of me, response was 'not received it' no suggestion of assistance or what else woud help me, so I informed them I would involve Amazon ysing the A-Z guarentee and place poor feedback.
I would strongly recommend not dealing with this company and woud also recommend a crash course on customer service for them because they dont have any. I certainly woudn't entertain dealing with them again!
Amazon on the other hand have been fantastic, I have been refunded in full by them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping fishing costs down, 29 July 2012
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
However to go and buy 50 flies at a specialist tackle shop would cost a small fortune, they may well be hand made named specimens,( it would not be a bad thing to have a few of the most well known of these flies a well) but many of the 50 flies on offer seem to me to be very near examples of named flies.
Therefore I would not hesitate in recommending this selection, to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, 17 July 2012
The flies are fine.
Decent quality and for the price are good value if you want to kit out a fly box quickly before you know what works!
No complaints here - ohg and rediculously quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 20 May 2012
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
bought after reading the reviews and not knowing what fly`s to buy as i havent been fly fishing before and only just bought a rod n reel, they came within a week as described and off i went for my 1st try , and was amazed that i managed to catch a nice brown trout within the 1st hr and had a few bites.
What can i say exept they work`d for me and i havent got a clue

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 wets, 1 Sept. 2011
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
This is a great set of flies and mine arrived 2 days earlier than what amazon thought it would and with the purchase you get catalogues so if you like what you get you can get more

Josh Spittal (beginner fly fisher)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
Unusual pressie but great for the fisherman in the family. These are on a small card mount so doesn't look very big but there are a lot of flies in the pack all the same and it is very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flies., 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
Bought these to go fishing in Northumberland on holiday and these worked a treat. Landed a 5 lb trout with one of these. Defiantly a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flys, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
They seem to be ok they are for my son so here's hoping he likes them would have been better in a box but for the price you get what you pay for and they are not expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
Good flies well tied liked hem so much that I went to the shop and ended up buying a load more gear from the seller

4.0 out of 5 stars assorted flies, 10 May 2013
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED WETS - Fishing Flies Flys Fly (Misc.)
Arrived quick, good selection that appear well made. I think its been said that a list of the flies would be great but it shouldt deter you it turns out to be quite easy to look them up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›