5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, perfect thickness
I was not sure whether this topper would be thick enough:
After doing research, the 1" seemed way too thin and the 3" was too expensive... So I went with the 2". It is the perfect size, fits well under all my fitted sheets, does not slip around, and does not smell beyond the first day or two.

it is supremely comfortable. Also, it seems to absorb a lot of...
Published on 13 Jan 2011 by kitkatballo

3.0 out of 5 stars mattress topper
Published 9 months ago by dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, perfect thickness, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper (Kitchen & Home)
I was not sure whether this topper would be thick enough:

it is supremely comfortable. Also, it seems to absorb a lot of the movement of a partner fidgeting or rolling around.

Definitely go with this one, especially if you want to spend a moderate, not a hefty, amount of cash on it.

*Though it doesn't come with a cover (we just use a mattress protector over it).

*maybe for super-heavy people, this would not be adequate... but I think for most people it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comfortable!, 25 Feb 2011
Amy Greer - See all my reviews
This mattress topper is so comfortable that even though we bought it for our guest room, we confiscated it for our own room. Think we'll have to buy another before our next guests arrive ... It does, however, take a good week or so to "out-gas", so I'd recommend not putting your bedding on it right away, but instead giving it time to "breathe".

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 5 April 2011
We have had a very good mattress for a while now and this topper has given us back the extra comfort which has been lost over the years. No need to buy another expensive mattress when all you need is a topper.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2" double Memory Foam Topper, 19 July 2012
Good product. A bit too soft for me but will put on the guest bed and get a slightly firmer one. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 23 Dec 2010
George Leinweber (Princes Risborough) - See all my reviews
2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper An excellent purchase. Our nights are so much better since we purchased it, it has made our bed so much more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 3 Feb 2011
Cheap and very effective for average weight people on a supportive standard mattress. Not the most dense, so not for heavier people. Needs a higher density foam for heavyweights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy a new mattress!, 13 Jun 2013
This thing is great. Buy it, put it on your bed, fit nice clean sheets and you will want to go to bed straight away. Love it, so comfy. Expect a large parcel

3.0 out of 5 stars mattress topper, 4 Oct 2013
The product is good but the packaging all but destroyed it The mattress was bound with tight plastic ties then wrapped in a type of cling film then stuffed into a box. The mattress has remained out of shape at the edges. I did not have time to send the item back as I needed to use it straight away. I had the same product from another seller and it had been packed really well into a plastic bag and arrived perfect. Don't ruin a good product by rubbish packaging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mattress OK, 4 Oct 2013
It is really just a piece of foam that has been cut to size. . The cover is essential.

Expensive for what it is.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 29 Dec 2012
didnt like this item at all may be i should have ordered the 1" this product makes you really sweat at night which is not good be careful when u buy this item as its not covered either

Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper