5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!
Great for my Macbook (circa 2011) - stops the lovely iconic white getting scratched and marked. Fits easily and snuggly and doesn't give any problems. All ports accessible. Nice product. Would be nice to have more colours available for the earlier MacBooks.
Published 13 months ago by condon789

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong case
this was not the case for the 2012 macbook pro 13 inch model..... very annoyed as I had presented it as a gift then had to take it back and sort it out.
Published 12 months ago by christopher

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong case, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Speck See Thru Satin Polycarbonate Unibody for 13 inch MacBook - Red (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 10 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic comes out, 9 May 2013
It protects my laptop but the soft plastic covering is come out within the first week of use and its nt worth the money however it looks exactly like the picture

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good at first, but..., 26 Mar 2011
I loved the colour of the case - a matt red.

The fit was terrible - I had to put tiny glue spots inside the front corners of the bottom part of the case to stop the case creaking and slipping. The difference was only a tiny amount, but enough to be irritating. Although judging by Speck's own website and the videos on there, I may have a faulty cover. The Speck site shows a similar case having four lugs on the bottom part of the case, and I only have two at the back of the cover. If the case also had two lugs at the front, there would have been no slipping.

The rubberised coating peeled off very quickly. The case was bought to protect the laptop inside a backpack. The lid of a lunchbox in the same bag has scraped off some of the satin layer, so it now looks very tatty. On the plus side, the laptop itself hasn't been scratched.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Good protection, but..., 24 Mar 2011
R. Richards "Hot fuss" (london) - See all my reviews
It looks very nice but do be careful to remove the case and clean it frequently, along with the macbook. I'd recommend once every two weeks - as it can trap dirt which can scratch the laptop underneath the case. Also, if you drop the laptop, the bump will be the same colour as the case. Also, It generally leaves the colour of the case after a while - these are irreversible. I've had this item for 4 months. I'm still using it as it does stop the problem of tiny scratches all over the laptop and the case itself is quite durable, but i'm buying Tuscano Skin for comparison.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its okay but..., 20 Aug 2014
I'm writing my review on the very morning I received this item.

I cannot comment on the durability but so far I am really struggling to put on the top cover. After watching youtube videos on other speck models, I thought it would be a doodle but alas no! The bottom right corner does not snap like the left one did and now I can't get the top piece off and I'm now terrified I'll damage the macbook!

The bottom piece was a lot easier to attach but does creak so not 100% sure that it fits well.

The colour is good but the outside finish isn't the best with it feeling not as satin smooth as I'd hoped.

Overall it's okay with the dusting cloth included but I'm not sure I'm convinced

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect accessory for your macbook!, 11 Jan 2011
P. S. Lester (UK, Srrey) - See all my reviews
This a super and most wonderful item that has transformed my laptop along with give it a new look, lease of life and protects and makes it a joy to use - and helps me find more wonderful products as this! Reall super pleased and so very happy i made this choice!

Thankyou Speck...thank you Amazon, MOST SATISFIED INDEED!