5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE FOR ALL DOG OWNERS!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:17 Mins
I can't tell you how thrilled we are with this product. We purchased it as soon as we received our 7-week old Schnoodle, and within days she was potty trained. As soon as she was placed on the tray, she knew what she had to do- This is truly impressive for such a young pup!

The tray is so easy to clean, and saves us a lot of time and...
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Nat

1.0 out of 5 stars It might work but don't try to return it
I bought this item when I adopted a rescue dog. We wanted to be able to take the dog with us and thought the litter box would be useful as we wouldn't always be able to take her out. Now I have no idea whether this works or not. It looks pretty nifty and we followed al the advise in the video and even tried a variety of her favourite foods as a lure but our dog was...
Published 9 days ago by Sues

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE FOR ALL DOG OWNERS!, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: DOG LITTER BOX BY THE RASCAL DOG LITTER BOX COMPANY. AS SEEN ON DRAGON'S DEN ....... (Misc.)
Length:: 0:17 Mins

The tray is so easy to clean, and saves us a lot of time and effort from cleaning up after a puppy's mess. The quality of the tray is excellent, and has a very practical design. Great stuff considering how decently priced it is (much cheaper than replacing pads every few days!)

Additionally, we were treated with remarkable customer service by the company. All our concerns (and even a mis-order on our behalf) were dealt with swiftly, and the product was received the following day.

I highly recommend this product for all dogs, especially for the untrained puppy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, 17 April 2014
Length:: 0:41 Mins

My 2 year old chihuahua Jack was weeing everywhere in my room and puppy pads did not work, so I decided to try the Rascal dog litter box. At first he would not use it at all, but I asked Tim (the owner) for advice and he suggested crate training. I got a playpen with enough room for the Rascal litter box, some food, water and sleeping area. First thing in the morning I would put Jack in there and then at other times when he would usually go. It became like his little play house and he loves it. When he did wee in the room I would also put him in the litter box and use the same command that I used when he was outside. In his case 'good boy wee wee'. I initially tried just 'wee wee', but he seemed afraid to wee in there, as though it was bad, so I added 'good boy' both inside and outside. He began to associate weeing with the box. I gave Jack treats when he went in the litter box and eventually he started using it to wee in. I would praise him a lot afterwards and continued to give him treats. He then progressed to bigger jobs. I personally used a separate command for wee and poop so that I could get him to start pooping in the box as well. I gave a different treat too. It had to be the same command that I used outside. It did take work to get him trained but it was well worth it. It took about 3 months, with some results within a few weeks. I had been at my wits end beforehand. I can now leave home knowing that when I come back he will have used the litter box and not the floor. It has saved me hours of cleaning. It also means that he can go when he wants to. I started with the grass pad in the tray, which was necessary for training, but am now using puppy pads as it's easier for me. Tim has been extremely helpful and provides a great deal of support. He also gave me a lot of other training tips. I highly recommend the Rascal Dog Litter Box and if you do have problems initially, ask for advice and persevere. I see no reason why it should not work for you too!

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Messy Floors!, 22 Aug 2012
Length:: 0:16 Mins

Here is a video of my pomeranian puppy using this fantastic little box. He uses it without hesitation when he needs the toilet.

We no longer have any messes on the floor as he knows exactly where to go now. This great box removes the need for purchasing expensive puppy pads as we just put old news paper in the bottom. The grass is easily washable and the box is very easy to clean also.

My clever puppy only took a few days to learn how to use it, we started by putting a puppy pad in the box without the grass, then removed the pad and used the grass just as suggested on the very useful dvd that came with the box.

I cannot recommend this item enough for small dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product yet for toilet training your puppy, 7 Jan 2013
S. M. Darling (England) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:15 Mins

As a registered breeder of Pomeranian's I have been absolutely thrilled with this product and wish I had it earlier. I try my best to toilet train my pups before they go to their new home and this product really achieves that far more successfully than the `pad' method and is far easier than dashing them outside to the garden, easier for the puppy and easier on me! My puppies have been using this system of house training since they were four weeks old. By the time the puppies leave me at nine weeks old they are pretty much there - much to the delight of their new owners who take one of these Litter Boxes with them (included into the price of course). At first glance you might think this expensive but you are going to spend at least this amount on pads by the time you have finished training your pup. On top of that, in my experience, puppies just love to rip pads up and throw them everywhere - contents included!
Little dogs are just the right size to be apartment dogs, this product beats trying to run down the stairs and out of the flat then round to the grass in time for its elimination, at least that's what my son found when he had one of my Poms. Also handy for when you may be out of the house for a while and concerned about what you might find deposited when you get home, if the dog has an alternative toileting spot, no problem.
A really good and well thought out product, well done to the designer who understood dog behaviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 30 April 2012
the litter box arrived really quickly, my miniture daschund wasn't impressed at first, but after some perseverance she's doing her toilets (most of the time) in the litter box, it's really easy to use and clean and is really compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog litter Box/Tray, 23 Mar 2010
Paul Stanier (UK) - See all my reviews
My YORKIE Took to the box right away. He was very attracted to the scented Grass. I actually talked to the owner of the company, He was very nice and helpful too. I also found out from them that they also got a bigger size coming out called Big Squirt, but at the moment this box is big enough for my little puppy. I searched about this product in detail before I made a commitment and I was satisfied with their reveiws on Amazon USA and visited their US website,googled their name and it all came back very positive. I was still nervous about the whole Dog Litter Box idea and but I can definately say it has worked for me and I fully recommend it.It will save me lot in puppy pads.I also received my Box the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 12 Jan 2014
I was slightly dubious when ordering this product as I was not sure our 13 week old puppy would use it however it has been 6 hours since we introduced him to it and he has used it every time! No accidents and he used the grass instantly!
Perfect for people living in apartments and looks much better than puppy pads. Hopefully in time we will be placing it on the balcony and he can use it outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Litter Box, 5 Mar 2013
I love it!
Just arrived today and my 2 pups are showing great interest in it. It arrived with a training video, a spray, also a bag to wash the 'grass' in to protect it in the machine, all in all very good value!
I hope to have them trained in no time.

Good quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't 'go' without it, 17 Sep 2014
I bought this 18 months ago for my pomeranian puppy and I can't imagine how we would have coped without it. It is very useful for tiny bladders as we live on the top floor and it simply wasn't possible to dash outside to the street every time she needed to 'go'.
We found that pads were very confusing for her and she couldn't tell the difference between the pad and say, our carpet. Also, she liked to shred them, so the astro-turf material made it very obvious for her. While we do live in the city, our streets are lined with trees with a small grassy patch at the roots. The day she was old enough to go out for walks she wandered over to the grass and 'did her thing'. I would say that would be something to consider as indoor potty training is much easier if it's a surface they are likely to use outside too and it really helps the message hit home.
On this note, when I thought she was old enough to travel to stay with my parents, she slept in a room without her box and managed to hold her bladder all night (I was half expecting a wet patch the next morning). When she was let out to run in the garden, she went straight to the grass to do her business. We haven't had an accident since she was 6 months old.
Yes, it does smell a bit at first due to the spray which is sterilised fox urine. The urine stimulated her to make her mark on top of it and thanks to the laundry bag and extra pad it is easy to rotate and keep things clean. We only had to use the spray once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy loves it, 30 Oct 2014
J Martin - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:16 Mins

We bought this for our new puppy Yorkshire Terrier, Poppy, as we were having problems in getting her to go for a wee in the garden. I have a golf mat in the garden and Poppy always went on that, so when I saw the Rascal Tray I decided to give it a try. It took a couple of weeks to get her used to it, it helped putting the tray outside the backdoor at first and she soon started using it out there and when we brought it back into our utility room it did not take her too long to start using it indoors.

When she did use it we gave a little chewee treat and whenever she fancied one she ran to the the utily room to use her box. It is a real blessing now as where we live on the coast and the weather can be quite rough and have severe storms at times in the winter. Poppy hates going out in those conditions - who would!!

We have since purchased another mat to replace the one she has used for a bit. What we do is soak the used mat in one of those large tubtrugs we got from a local garden centre but you can get them on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tubtrugs-Large-Flexible-2-Handled-Recycled/dp/B000A63M0O/ref=pd_sim_lp_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HG47TQX941509AND6BN. We just put the used mat in that with some disinfectant and nice smelling liquid softner and cover it with hot water and leave it in the garden for a few hours before hanging it over the line to drain; when drained we put it in the greenhouse to dry off.