4.0 out of 5 stars Oh Mummy!
Pyramids (The Book of Going Forth) is Terry Pratchett's 7th Discworld novel, and continues the trend of changing the series from a satire of the fantasy genre into a distorted mirror of our own world. The main inspiration here is quite obviously ancient Egypt, with the returning heir to the throne of Djelibeybi (ouch!) getting involved in a plot which involves the return...
Published on 21 Jan. 2005 by Jane Aland

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, not the worst
My star rating should be considered in the light of the fact that I love Terry Pratchett books. The rating takes into account the need to distinguish between my favourites and others. My problem is that I've not been reading the books in any sort of order and once I'd discovered Sam Vimes and the Watch, Granny Weatherwax and the Witches and the Wee Frees I've tended to...
Published on 4 Oct. 2009 by Mr. J. Creevey

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pyramids: (Discworld Novel 7) (Discworld series) (Kindle Edition)
I have this in paperback but wanted to read it again on kindle and it was as good as I remembered the book to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars My treat, 4 Jan. 2013
Rosy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like this book, but personally it`s not one of my favourites...yet. Think I`ll probably have to read it again..

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 15 April 2013
If you are a fan of the Discworld series I'm sure you will love this book. I personally really enjoyed it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar. 2014
I always love T Pratchett books. I recommend them to anyone who wants to escape into a safe funny world.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read!, 12 Jan. 2014
S. Clark (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed this book - it was great fun, but, then, I wouldn't expect anything else from Sir Terry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another One, 11 April 2013
There are about 39 books in the disc world series, I have so far read ten, I have a long way to go dont I

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry Prachett Every Time, 29 April 2014
I choose terry pratchet pyramids because i like the work of the author. i could not put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love pratchett, 27 Nov. 2013
as usual, a great read. I have not read a book by terry that I haven't loved & this is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 Feb. 2015
A great spin on the Egyptian world, and a brief glimpse inside the Assassins guild. A cracking read

5.0 out of 5 stars A Jolly Good Read, 11 Mar. 2013
Just like all his books it is a brilliant read . Keep them coming please so I can stack my library