5.0 out of 5 stars correcting the last reviewer on this great cable
Bought this for my D3100, works perfectly, actually I have 2 of them as I bought the longer version from Ex-Pro too.

The previous reviewer perhaps does not understand the purpose of the ferrite core (Which I assume he's referring too).

Published on 2 Mar 2011 by R. Barclay

1.0 out of 5 stars Nikon UC-E4 Cable Lead
Did not work. Not worth the hassle and postage to send back. A secondhand one I already had was OK.
Published 9 months ago by Askers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars correcting the last reviewer on this great cable, 2 Mar 2011
R. Barclay - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-Pro Nikon UC-E4 USB Cable Lead for Nikon D Series - 1m [See description for models] (Electronics)

It's not a magnetic shield it's a ferrite core (or a blob on the cable for a basic term) - these have been replaced now in many USB cables by Foil Wrap which has the same effect of interference protection. The Ex-Pro cable has that Foil Wrap when I spoke to customer services, it runs the full length of the cable which in essence is better than a bulk iron block at one end.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Cable review, 25 July 2012
The product works fine - it is a USB lead for between the camera and the computer. What's notable is that the company sent the wrong item to me - Well, we all make mistakes occasionally. I emailed them 16:12, and they responded within 10 minutes, and despatched the correct item immediately. I received the correct item the next day, so 5 ***** for service.

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon usb cable., 15 April 2013
E. A. Bills (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
the right cable for the job at a good price and was sent by return, excellent service from this dealer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Nov 2013
Bought as camera didnt come with one. Arrived promptly and as described only to realise I could put my sd card straight into my laptop so didnt need to purchase the cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Nikon UC-E4 Cable Lead, 1 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon USB Cable Lead, 7 Oct 2013
Mr. C. E. Leach (UK) - See all my reviews
The cable lead arrived promptly and the product was exactly as described by the seller. The cable lead works very efficiently and I am delighted with it. I would recommend the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless and useless product., 1 July 2014
A. Gallacher (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Item stopped working after 1 use. PC now cannot find the cable after it begins downloading from camera. Pointless and useless product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cable, 22 Mar 2014
A high quality USB cable for use with my Nikon D80. Difficult to say more - no problems at all and does what it should!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 12 Feb 2014
Ordered and arrived well within delivery date. Product was as described and I am delighted with it and can now download the piccys

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 18 Sep 2013
I've received the cable ahead of time.
It was cheap and it's doing what it's supposed to do.
I do recommend it.