4.0 out of 5 stars A great concept
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Umm Talhah

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nothing wrong with product except description. It is not 3.5 cm deep but 6 cm - please change.
Published 23 days ago by TIMBO

4.0 out of 5 stars A great concept, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Stackers Jewellery Box Brown - Medium Deep Section - 89 (Jewellery)
I had been hunting for the perfect jewellery box for a long time. Every time I found one I liked, there would always be something to hold me back; there weren't enough small compartments, the size was too big, too pricey, too many components I wouldn't use.... When I finally looked into the stackers range, it was a jackpot! I could order my jewellery box trays to suit my needs. There are a few styles of trays to choose from, a tray with a single, massive compartment, three compartments, a tray with space for lots of little things, which I use to organise my daughter's earrings, a tray for rings and bracelets/necklaces...
It's wonderful. I ordered five trays in one go, one with a lid to sit on the top. It's helped me keep a great deal of jewellery, extremely organised. To top it off, there's a range of colours to choose from, the price is good and it looks quie nice on my dressing table

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Practical Jewellery Box, 7 Mar 2011
The Stackers jewellery storage system is an ingenious idea. They fit together perfectly and you can add to the collection at any time and the colour match is always correct. I love the hot colours & designs of the linings. Each stacker is very different so you can arrange your jewellery in trays with delicate and expensive items, and the deeper stackers are great for larger costume or chunky pieces.Stackers are great value for money,look lovely and are very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality item, 3 Jan 2011
brilliant quality, nicely made, great concept with boxes stacking on each other. I bought for my husband's cufflinks (the one with sections made for earrings), and this box for other boxed items. Great item, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greeat Jewellery box section, 30 Mar 2013
D. Hitchcock (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought a number of pieces to make up a complete box for all my jewellery . Fantastic idea and easy to add too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant addition to my exisiting stackers jewellery box, 16 Nov 2011
Bought as the final stacker for my exisiting stacklers jewellery box I bought a few weeks ago. Extremely handy to store bracelets and pieces that won't fit so well in the other stackers compartment.
Great price and I love that I was able to buy this after I'd bought my main four stackers.
LOVE the blue lining and overall quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 26 Oct 2013
I got this to go with a top open one and they stack nicely. They look smart and expensive. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Invention, 12 July 2013
I love these jewellery boxes, they are so pretty and really practical as well. Well designed and good quality. I would be even happier if they made a section with six large sections in as well - earrings are getting bigger and they need a bigger slots to house them!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect answer, 8 Mar 2013
SB (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Several stackers drawers were given to me as a 60th birthday present and I bought this last one to make up the set. They are the perfect answer to the jewellery storage problem and they look just great. I'd recommend them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addition to family!, 7 Feb 2013
Fits perfectly with the other Stacker boxes and colour match identical. Can thoroughly recommend as a good practical solution to jewellery storage. (PS: can we please have an English spell checker on the reviews?)