‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 6 Aug 2010
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
What a great idea this is - compile your own jewellery box combination, depending on what jewellery you have. You can add as many layers as you like, and you can mix and match the colours or stick to one colour scheme. There is a choice of four. I could not decide which design I liked best, so got one in cream and one in pink and they are both fab. They are practical and stylish, inside and out. When they are stacked together you cannot tell that they are not one whole unit. There is plenty of room to get your fingers in the small internal sections to get out a pair of earrings or a pendant and you can put more than one item in each section. Perfect to see your goodies at a glance. I can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
This is great for organising my earrings. Absolutely love it! Great quality, very roomy, doesn't take up a huge amount of space, very pretty. Definitely does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
great product- clearly displays all my earings. Lovely silky inside lining. I have a few of the stackers now and have the perfect custom built jewellery box. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Jewellery Box - 25 Section Stacker, 13 April 2014
Fred - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
Love it! Beautifully lined and a nice colour - not too bright a pink quite subtle, goes really well with the cream. And all those compartments are great, I can now see what I have without having to go through lots of little boxes. A really neat idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
Just the job for my ever growing ear ring collection. Keeps everything tidy and looks pretty. Does the job required of it

5.0 out of 5 stars earring storage, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I wanted a way to store my earrings, so that I could quickly choose and yet keep them tidy. This stacker is perfect. it is exactly as advertised. It arrived on time. I am happy with the product

4.0 out of 5 stars Stacker, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
These stacking units are great, my daughter loves them and have bought more to add to it, they will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
Very impressed with how quickly the item arrived (3 days ahead of its estimated delivery date!) and how well packaged it was.

I had already been given some of the other pink stacker trays as a birthday present and I bought this try to finish my set. The other compartments I already had were the deep tray, the lidded tray and the open caddy, which are all really useful for rings, bangles and larger pieces of jewellery, but I wanted something I could use for quite small items of jewellery, such as bracelets and silver chain necklaces. From the picture I wasn't sure how big or small the compartments were (I wasn't sure if they would be too small and maybe just designed for earings) and so I did go into a shop which sold the stacker trays to have a look. The 25 compartments are just the right size and everything fits in them perfectly. I can highly recommend this product if you have lots of pendant/chain necklaces which are always getting tangled together - this tray lets you separate each into their own little compartment.

The quality of the product is brilliant - very well made and the materials used are lovely (leather outside and silk inside).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design!, 2 July 2013
Julia Dionian - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I have 3 layers of this very well designed jenwellery box. For the first time ever I can find what I'm looking for and easily see what I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, pretty and well made, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pink 25 Section Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I have a whole set of these, a love the colour and finish both on the outside and inside. They fit together lovely and sit tidily on my side. The sections in this one are great for necklaces or earings to stop them getting tangled and to see what you have got. Would recommend to my friends and I bought a set as a gift as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›