‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Stackers Jewellery Box Brown - Medium Earring/Pendant - 86 (Jewellery)
The stackers are a briliant idea as you can choose the trays that suit you to create your own jewelry box and if you run out of space you can easily buy another tray. The linings in these Brown faux leather trays are relly vibrant and I love the fact that each type of tray has a diferent colour. The price from this seller is the best I have found and is far cheaper than the high street. This tray is perfect for studs, dangly earings -I can fit 2 or 3 pairs at a squeeze in each depending on size and also pendants on chains. perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Practical Jewellery Box, 7 Mar. 2011
The Stackers jewellery storage system is an ingenious idea. They fit together perfectly and you can add to the collection at any time and the colour match is always correct. I love the hot colours & designs of the linings. Each stacker is very different so you can arrange your jewellery in trays with delicate and expensive items, and the deeper stackers are great for larger costume or chunky pieces.Stackers are great value for money,look lovely and are very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars stackers jewellery boxes are great, 22 Feb. 2011
R. O'Brien (England) - See all my reviews
When ordered I expected to wait 2 weeks for delivery, but it arrived after only 1.
Well packed and in perfect condition.
Will definitely return for more, I love the colour contrast with this "brown" range.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 3 Jan. 2011
great quality product, bought for my husbands cufflinks as he has so many and the sections are big enough to hold all sorts. excellent, would recommend as it is really nicely made

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this item, 5 Dec. 2012
Really pleased with this 'gift to myself'. Good design and well made and has already proved itself a good purchase. I am now wearing earrings I had long forgotten I had because I couldn't see them, hidden away at the bottom of the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for earings, 7 Jan. 2011
H. Tucker - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter together with other stacker trays and lid, this tray was bought with her many earings in mind and it works perfectly, but I think she will be buying another one as it is already full!

5.0 out of 5 stars stackers jewellery boxes, 25 Mar. 2012
Poppy "Poppy" (ELY, CAMBS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love these! Each different design has a different inner color which stack ontop of each other to create the jewellery box you want. I started with one box that was for rings and now have two towers of them holding the majority of my jewellery. The deeper boxes are great for jewellery you want to keep in their original boxes and the green sectioned boxes I keep pendants and earrings in. Absolutely perfect to keep one pair of earrings per section as when it comes to choosing what to wear they are all easy to see and in pairs! This is a fantastic idea and such a great easy way to store precious or fashion jewellery. If you like jewellery and have lots of it this is the way forward. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without these?, 10 Jan. 2013
These products are fantastic. I do like a bit of order in my life and I also like my jewellery. These trays are such a good way of storing jewellery and making it easily accessible. They are really well thought out, very well made and reasonably priced compared to other jewellery boxes.

My only request would be that they made one with somewhere inbetween the 25 compartments and 3 compartments one - I have some bigger earrings that need a bit more storage space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Jan. 2014
The stackers jewellery box is great. I needed two of them to fit in drawers of a small storage box I keep my jewellery in. The compartments are perfect for pairing up earrings. I can put up to three medium pairs in one small space. Great for pendants as well. I know longer need to search for what I want. For much bigger earrings and pendants, I use the extra space I have in each drawer. Would recommend this to anyone who needs a tidy place to put their jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 13 Oct. 2012
I kept losing my earrings until someone bought me this for a present. Each section can hold at least 2-3 pairs of earrings, which can be divided into colour/type. I enjoyed all the 'filing' and have not lost any earrings since! I have also bought another couple of different Stackers since receiving this one. The bright, yet plain interiors make locating the jewellery easy. It is a quality product and I
recommend it.