5.0 out of 5 stars best product
This is the only food my cat eats. I have tried all available types but she only ever eats half and leaves the rest. With Gourmet Perle there is no waste plus the packaging is quickly disposed of. The price is less than in the shops and it is very convenient having it delivered to my door. A very satisfied customer and cat!
Published on 17 Dec 2010 by B. Graham

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it
Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it. And then the stray cat (who will eat absolutely anything) that breaks into the house through the cat flap and eats our cat's food also turned his nose up at it.

Something is clearly wrong with this selection. I've cancelled subscribe and save for this item and will not buy again.

Also...
Published 5 months ago by Magnum

5.0 out of 5 stars best product, 17 Dec 2010
B. Graham - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gourmet Perle Chefs Selection 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats would buy this!, 12 July 2011
ClaireB (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
My cat has a sensitive tummy and so a lot of cheaper brands don't suit her. After she got bored of the very expensive wet food that I bought her from the vet's, I tried this and she loves it. I'd definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars MEOW LOVE IT, 26 Feb 2011
My cats love Gourmet Perle and this is one of their favorite varieties. Nothing gets left on the plate with Gourmet Perle.

5.0 out of 5 stars No wastage. Smells nice even to humans., 14 Feb 2011
Can only concur with what's been said earlier - this is so far the _only_ food the cat actually finishes. Always. Nothing gets thrown away or left in the bowl.

Also, I find the smell of other foods quit off-putting. This one acutally smells like 'food' even to humans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, Rich and Tasty Cat Food, 9 Nov 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Length:: 0:26 Mins

I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

When I removed it from the sachet I found that there was still some of the product stuck to the side which was unusual and I needed to cut the whole sachet with a scissors to remove all of it.

Its very rich and luxurious and all my cats liked it and there was nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. It does not have any visible whole meat pieces in it and its not terribly runny with excess water as you find with other brands.

I would buy this product again.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it, 7 July 2014
Magnum (Ole London Town) - See all my reviews

Also lately the gravy versions have had too much gravy and not enough meat. Nestle need to review these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy cat is satisfied, 16 Feb 2013
My cat is beautiful, black, sleek and fussy about food. But, oh yes, he loves this. He would rather starve than eat something he doesn't like! He was a rescue kitten but certainly has high end taste buds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet, 31 Oct 2013
Cats have suddenly refused to eat this. Formula change? It may be they are tired of this particular item but they are still wolfing
a jelly variety

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cat food, 26 April 2013
My cat loves all the Gourmet products and eats the lot, unlike some cheaper alternatives, so I shall continue to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cats favourite, 29 Mar 2013
Bought this selection , not her favourite so I've bought the fish selection and she is much happier with this one .