5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, Rich and Tasty Cat Food
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:26 Mins
I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

When I removed it from the sachet I found that there was still some of the product stuck to the side which was unusual and I needed to cut the whole sachet with a scissors to remove all of it.

Its very rich and luxurious and all...
Published 7 months ago by PPS076

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it
Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it. And then the stray cat (who will eat absolutely anything) that breaks into the house through the cat flap and eats our cat's food also turned his nose up at it.

Something is clearly wrong with this selection. I've cancelled subscribe and save for this item and will not buy again.

Also...
Published 12 months ago by Magnum

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it, 7 July 2014
Magnum (Ole London Town) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purina Gourmet Perle Chef's Collection Mini Fillets in Gravy Wet Cat Food 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)

Also lately the gravy versions have had too much gravy and not enough meat. Nestle need to review these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, Rich and Tasty Cat Food, 9 Nov. 2014
Length:: 0:26 Mins

I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

Its very rich and luxurious and all my cats liked it and there was nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. It does not have any visible whole meat pieces in it and its not terribly runny with excess water as you find with other brands.

I would buy this product again.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats would buy this!, 12 July 2011
ClaireB (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
My cat has a sensitive tummy and so a lot of cheaper brands don't suit her. After she got bored of the very expensive wet food that I bought her from the vet's, I tried this and she loves it. I'd definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars No wastage. Smells nice even to humans., 14 Feb. 2011
Can only concur with what's been said earlier - this is so far the _only_ food the cat actually finishes. Always. Nothing gets thrown away or left in the bowl.

Also, I find the smell of other foods quit off-putting. This one acutally smells like 'food' even to humans.

5.0 out of 5 stars best product, 17 Dec. 2010
This is the only food my cat eats. I have tried all available types but she only ever eats half and leaves the rest. With Gourmet Perle there is no waste plus the packaging is quickly disposed of. The price is less than in the shops and it is very convenient having it delivered to my door. A very satisfied customer and cat!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet, 31 Oct. 2013
Cats have suddenly refused to eat this. Formula change? It may be they are tired of this particular item but they are still wolfing
a jelly variety

5.0 out of 5 stars MEOW LOVE IT, 26 Feb. 2011
My cats love Gourmet Perle and this is one of their favorite varieties. Nothing gets left on the plate with Gourmet Perle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy cat is satisfied, 16 Feb. 2013
My cat is beautiful, black, sleek and fussy about food. But, oh yes, he loves this. He would rather starve than eat something he doesn't like! He was a rescue kitten but certainly has high end taste buds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Perle, 5 Feb. 2014
Our cats are not particularly fussy eaters so would be happy with anything vaguely edible, but it's nice to give them something different for a treat. We like all of the Gourmet Perle range, though the jelly is easier to dish up than the gravy pouches. The peices of meat tend to get stuck in the gravy pouches, and we have to use a knife to scrape them out. As we divide one sachet between two cats we also tend to get a lot of gravy in one half and a lot of meat in the other.

Having loads of different flavours to pick from is great, as the cats are fed mostly on biscuits and we rarely change the flavour of those. We also use wet food to dose tablets and medicine (one of our cats is on daily supplements), the gourmet has always covered up any medicine flavours so far!

The price is quite high, especially as the sachets are smaller than many other brands (85g rather than 100g). As our cats are not fussy eaters we don't plan on using Gourmet Perle exclusively, only as a treat. However, for a fussy eater I would recommend trying this food.

Being able to buy in bulk reduces the price, and is appropriate for multi-cat households! And delivery is always quick.

2.0 out of 5 stars This cat product is messy. It is almost impossible ..., 8 Aug. 2014
This cat product is messy. It is almost impossible to squeeze the contents out of the plastic sleeve, and the quantity is less than comparable products by Whiskerts. Sorry, but not for my cat.