5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
One of the best eye-liners I've ever used it the bottle lasts long the eye-liner is long wearing and really defines you eyes the colour is strong and just looks fab on, I've always been complimented by my eyes (and eye make up) and I found this is so easy to apply a thin brush which is great for flicks and little designs 10/10.
Published on 25 July 2012 by sofiijr

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I expected more from benefit makeup. It was watery, even though I shook the bottle, very disappointed
Published 20 days ago by moley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 July 2012
This review is from: BENEFIT COSMETICS magic ink jet-black liquid eyeliner 2.5 mL 0.08 US fl. oz. BOXED (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it., 17 Mar 2014
This is one of the more expensive liquid eyeliners around and in some part you are paying for the brand. I've experimented a lot of Benefit Cosmetics and find they offer a good line of blushers and eye products and after being unhappy with my previous eyeliner thought that they would be a safe bet for a more expensive product.

This is a pure liquid eyeliner that you apply using the brush that is attached to the lid. I've found that some liquid eyeliners are more like a gel but this product is the consistency of a thick ink. This means that it applies in nice easy smooth strokes and doesn't leave gaps. With a little practise it is easy to apply with the little brush and you can achieve a sharp and thin line and sharp wings. It is however very unforgiving to mistakes.

The colour is glossy jet black and once dried it keeps it colour and doesn't fade. Also once dried it doesn't smudge and keeps a clean look all day. I thought that this might make it difficult to remove but I just used a cheap face wipe and it came off easily without having to rub my eyes.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a high quality liquid eyeliner for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 2 Jan 2013
I buy a lot of my make-up from the benefit store and i've never been disappointed. Eyeliner is something that i wear everyday so its important that it works well, this one certainly does!i couldnt ask for anymore of a product!It doesnt take long to try so it doesnt print onto my eyelid, this eyeliner lasts as long as i need it to and doesn't smudge easily. Another fantastic benefit product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
Stays all day, the applicator can be a hassle so maybe not for beginners. Really black and dries quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 Aug 2014