5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control candles!!!
I was not to sure what to expect from these, but when they arrived, to work, they were of a very good standard, the tops look a little fake, but only if you examine them, the light it gives off is very convincing, and they are remote controlled, I can't get over how much that makes me smile, I mean, Remote controlled candles! What a decadent age we live in.

I...
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by Mr. A. Osborne

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing in every sense
Published on 18 July 2012 by GiGi

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control candles!!!, 25 Jan 2011
Mr. A. Osborne "Oxomoron" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mooncandles - 3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control (Kitchen & Home)

I got these as I like the light that a candle gives off, but am always forgetting to blow them out and often jump out of bed just as I am dozing off as I suddenly remember I have left the candles burning.
But with these that doesn't matter, they have a timer so even if you forget to turn them off that will kick in, and even if you forget to set it, worse that can happen in they stay on all night and slowly running down the batteries (very slowly, have had these since December and have been used most nights for about 4-5 hours per night and the batteries are still powering on).

My colleagues at work all want some now, as, they all thought that they were so cheesy and weird... but after playing around with them they all now want a set.

I will say these are not good for central table displays as you really start to notice the fact that they are not real, as like I said the tops are a little too moulded, but are perfect for corners or like me to place on high shelves to give a little atmosphere whilst watching movies, without the worry of soot/burn mark on the ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic candles, 30 Nov 2012
The price is excellent, the candlestick set looks much more expensive than the information says. The plate is awesome and a excellent size, the stones fit around the candle lights and there are enough to make the set look elegant on a desk. The distant makes it even more special. It has an "On" and "Off" key, or you can choose the "4 Hour" or "8 Hour" Clock key. The life cycle of power supply is excellent, I have my candlestick set on the 8 Time timer choice and they instantly come on every night at the same time, and go off eight hours later.I have also purchased several of these places for buddies and family. People like them (especially my sibling, who had to use them as his only mild for two days during a storm!). Battery candle lights are much more secure than real candle lights. With this candlestick set, no problems about an start fire, and the smooth and playful mild is the same as a frequent candlestick. The owner provided them quickly, each set I requested was provided fast and came in ideal form, in a charming box. I suggest this candlestick set for yourself, or as an excellent present for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars battery led candles, 16 July 2013
these are great and last for ages on one set of batteries . the remote works well . the sky remote also operates these candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wrer looking for, 18 Jun 2010
The candles were perfect for what we wanted as we had 2 large hurricane lamps with large glass shades and with the remote control feature lets us switch on the candles without having to remove the glass shades exellent price as the same product is up to 12 more expensive from other sellers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing in every sense, 18 July 2012
GiGi (London UK) - See all my reviews
When these arrived (promptly) I was delighted as they were - apparently - so easy to set up. However in both sets - one destined to be a present - the smallest candle did not have a tag over the battery case as the others did, and no other obvious means of activating them. I thought they looked great as the other candles functioned perfectly well, and thought it must be something easily rectified. However, my immediate query to the seller was ignored, a follow up query did not get a response so in the end I had to return both sets to fall within the Amazon refund window (fair play to Amazon, I got a full refund incl postage) All very inconvenient. Still not heard a dicky bird, and having read some of the other negative reviews, with them failing so easily etc., perhaps I had a lucky escape. I will definitely source - from ANOTHER company however - as this has been my most negative and disappointing Amazon experience to date (not bad considering I suppose, in how many years...?!), but as I wanted to take a set as a present I was hoping to be able to get around the issue without all the returning palaver. Hey ho, candles in the wind and all that..

2.0 out of 5 stars In the dark, 23 Sep 2013
The delivery & packaging was extremely good. The candles were attractive & realistic. But the remote control is absolutely useless & it ceased functioning in a couple of days - perhaps the company would be good enough to replace our remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars good candles, 30 Nov 2012
this product is great if you want to put on your candle's with out getting up from were you are say you are in your living room and want some quiet time and want to relax on your couch just use the remote control and there it is just beautiful there great for any room put it in your bed room spice things up makes the room sexy or just to relax and enjoy they even come with a beautiful big dish with stones for decoration there great love them and just think it is not lit so if you ever leave them on and forget and leave your house you will never have to worry if you blew out the candle's there safer then lighting them thank you i will purchace again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Dec 2010
Mrs T (Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am so pleased with the candles and they look so realistic. They are a bit expensive but at least they will last and are much safer. Great for using in those little dark spots around the house although I am going to use them for my table when I am entertaining. I won't have to worry about people stretching over and burning themselves. I would say they are one of the best purchases I have made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 July 2014
Bought these for a friend who suffers from asma and cannot have sented candles, they keen Motorhome r's, they were bought so they could take them away in their camper. They were over the moon with the candles not only using them inside but outdoors on a evening, they had lots comments on how fab they looked which lead me to buy some for myself. Great product would buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for night, 10 Mar 2014
I love my Mooncandles, they look so good at night, create an amazing atmosphere and they also double up as night lights for children. I have had lots of positive comments.