5.0 out of 5 stars no more water changes
Published 5 months ago by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided
I cannot see much affect by using this product but this may be no fault of the product.... the aquarium houses two 12cm terrapins of which are very messy eaters so the water is in need of more regular cleaning. The rating only reflects my inability to say whether or not it works.
Published 9 months ago by Leonardo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars no more water changes, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tetra Uk Ltd Easy Balance (Misc.)
Ordered this solely on the basis that if it meant not disturbing my tank with water changes so far so good calculated the ratio of my tank and added this,it's a bit thick and globule but once in tank for few minutes this soon dissolved, it's been a few days now since adding and my tank looks just as it would if I had done a water change so it obviously works also the added benefit of knowing that it also adds nutrients to the water is good too, so happy here, also the bottle came very well packaged and delivery was quick as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Tetra Easy Balance Water Change Conditioner, 500 ml (Misc.)
had someone give me some, so that is why i bought somemore, i think it is great value, the fishes seems to be ok with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for new(ish) tank...great result from first day of use, 21 July 2013
I've been battling with treating London tap water to make it safe. Currently my local supply is highly poisonous to fish and the pH is dangerously high here. I was really worried about my sluggish goldfish, but an hour after adding this product the water parameters stabilized...most importantly, my fish are back to their joyful, active selves again! Obviously a mature, cycled tank is the long-term goal but in the short term, this has helped me overcome the obstacles of poor water quality in my area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
very good

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Jun 2014
Bought this to enhance my water, it done the opposite turned water a cloudy green colour and the glass all slimey filter just couldn't clear it. Had to change all the tank water its a good job that there were no fish in the tank at the time. Cant recommend this product waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 May 2014
Was told about this from my L F S , been keeping fish for over 25 years and at last a product which helps fish keepers to keep on top of maintenance. Glad I was told about it makes weekend maintenance a quick and easy pleasure. Do not hesitate to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth buying much better than shop prices, 4 April 2014
excellent price fast dylivery will use again and again many my tropical fish look a lot happier since i started using easy balance conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to clean tank completely if you use Easy Balance, 21 Mar 2014
I have used Easy Balance for many years and my guppies and Pakistani Loach are very healthy on it! Before Easy Balance I used to clean the tank every few months but by persuading my husband not to over feed and conditioning the tank water it looks crystal clear with very little effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Easy, 3 Mar 2014
Usual excellent Amazon speedy delivery. Great price. Product does not disappoint. Would recommend this product without hesitation.
Well designed container- secure but easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 23 Feb 2014
Keeps water sparklingly clear. Saves more frequent changes. Good fast service. A lot more economical that local shops. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›