5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with purchase
Firstly delivery was super fast. Thank you amazon. These slip on shoes are really nice and comfortable. Just perfect. I love them, was looking for something like these for a long time.
Published on 18 Feb. 2012 by 74YD

1.0 out of 5 stars WOULD NOT RECOMMEND .
Published 15 months ago by Derrick

1.0 out of 5 stars WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ., 11 Feb. 2014
I work as a carer in a residential home,so am on my feet all day. As they are a timberland make,and the fact they were reduced from £90 to £37,thought they would be perfect and reliable for work. However,like a previous reviewer noted,the rubber seal around the shoe started to come off after a few days,and the stitching started to come apart after a few weeks. To be honest, didn't find them all that comfortable, certainly, not for a product which had been priced at £90, and is advertised at that price now as i type. Also, my pair have virtually no grip on a wet surface. Not worth the £37 that i paid for them, never mind. £90 ! Might be ok for a gentle stroll, or in the house, but thats it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with purchase, 18 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and confortable, 18 April 2012
The shoes are just amazing.They fit like gloves.They are shoft and I leally enjoy walking with them.Excellent finishing and for the price I got them a leal bargain.Thanks Anazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and practical shoes, 16 Oct. 2012
Mrs. L. Wood - See all my reviews
Well packed and delivered very speedily.

In his job, my husband is on his feet all day, and needs to look professional. These shoes are very comfy and hardwaring, but nice and smart looking. He really likes them, but felt for his wide feet they were a bit tight, although we're waiting to see if the leather means they will stretch with time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where should I start from :-(, 16 Jun. 2012
I bought this pair last month and have worn it few times a week. To start the shoes were not comfortable for the first week and then with 2 weeks the right shoes ripped. The glue thy hold it together is gone and now it makes me think that is this even real timberland or are some kind of fake

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice durable, comfortable & stylish slip ons, 30 May 2012
These shoes are a real bargain and exactly what I was looking for. Stylish, comfortable, durable yet understated and fairly cool. I paid £45.00 for my pair and they retail at £90.00 so a good deal. Well done Amazon, yet again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable BUT !!, 17 Jan. 2013
Scooby3903 (Belfast Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
these are very comfortable to wear
but i have notices the rubber seal around both of shoes is starting to all come lose and leak
i would really expect more from timberland, pity really as i did think they were great

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good price for a pair of timberland dail shoes., 13 April 2014
i use these shoes for everyday use. they please me very well. Very well made and light.
these are my first set of timberlands. I will buy another from this brand in the future...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Jun. 2012
excellent product. the quality is superb and it is very comfortable. surely i will shop again this kind of shoes at that price

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, 20 Aug. 2013
THE QUALITY IS VERY HIGH. ALTHOUGHT IT WAS NOT EXCACT THE SIZE I WANTED, I WOULD SUDGEST IT. GENERALLY I MA VERY SUTISFIED