5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent generator, 3 July 2013
Miss J. Holt "First timer" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hyundai HY1000Si 1KVA Pure sine wave inverter Generator, quiet and portable (Misc.)
I can definitely recommend this generator. I purchased it last March and use it for my caravan, in which I live. My use of the generator is daily for 1 to 4 hours. Very satisfied with it. Delivered on time, packed well, came with all tools plus engine oil and fuel protector. For the last four months it has started daily, on the first or second pull, and has run without any problem. It's noise level is acceptable. My only suggestion for improvement would be to make the air filter cover (which you have to undo to check and add oil) a quick release cover instead of being attached by two fairly long screws. Checking the oil on a daily basis becomes a bit of a pain when you have to unscrew and remove the cover to check oil level. Other than that - can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Generator, 18 Dec 2012
I bought this for my husband as his Honda generator had packed up. This starts first go every time, runs well and does all that is asked of it, running lights and water pump in the caravan and charging my electric scooter. It is slightly louder than the Honda, but not much. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 May 2014
I did a great deal of research before I purchased the generator. I purchased it for use with a Motorhome. I have used it once only (initial run up & test) I am very pleased with the product and look forward to putting it to more use during our holiday to Scotland next month.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 27 Nov 2012
I've been contemplating getting a leisure generator for a while now, I wasn't sure which one to purchase as I know Honda have a successful range of generators but they're were just out of my price range. After doing a bit of research I found out that Hyundai has their own range of generators very similar to Honda's but for a lot more affordable price. I decided to purchase the HY1000si as I only wanted power for my phone, laptop etc when I'm camping with the family. As much as I love my camping trips I can't go without my gadgets!

When my generator arrived I was happy to see it had been packaged quite nicely, inside it came with a free caravan adapter, free litre of oil, tool kit and of course a manual.

The generator its self is very stylish and compact, I love the colour of it, also it's quite light and with a handle built into the design I found it easy to transport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
very pleased does the job for our caravan, more than pleased with service and aftersales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great generator, 21 May 2014
Only had this a short time but so far really like it. It's easy to operate and quiet. I found it was bigger than expected but still portable.