5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!
I was only expecting reasonable volume levels and build quality at the price but boy was I surprised!
The build quality is something to behold, very solid and well built with a nice strong connector with no worries about fitting the ipod at wrong angle and breaking it.
Published on 3 April 2012 by KevB

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job well
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Yeayme

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 3 April 2012
This review is from: AZATOM® Revolution Docking station: Amazing sound - 40 Watts - latest DSP Technology - Digital Amplifier - Unique Design - Pivot Feature - Full Remote Control - The Revolution is quite simply the Best Sounding Docking Station at anywhere near the price! (Electronics)
The sound quality is also well above what you would expect for the price, with really clear, clean and crisp sound and a meaty bass to accompany it.
The remote works well and give you all the control over the ipod that you need for normal use and is a very welcome inclusion at the price.
All in all a very happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and worth every penny!, 3 Aug. 2012
Very Very impressed with this Dock. It is much smaller than my Sony Ipod dock and twice as powerful, plus a third of the price!! I work in sound so I am very fussy.
It has a solid build and the speaker drivers are amazing and crystal clear for a unit this size. I would definitely say it is on par if not better than some of the top end models of this wattage and above.
Go and buy one, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars docking station., 14 Nov. 2013
i bought this just for easy listening not expecting much, but it was powerful enough to have it playing at a party, i just put my i-phone on the cradle and away we went.
i cant stress enough how good this docking station really is. i have bought other makes in the past that have been good to start with but soon become inaudible. this has been played well all ove the summer, with no deterioration in the sound quality or level .. BRILLIANT! i would definatly recommend this , and would happily buy this model again if need be.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 OUT OF 5 OVERALL!!!!, 5 April 2014
I've been using the AZATOM Revolution Docking Station for about a month now so I can now give a more honest review.

1) Build quality: is high a solid metal body around the main tube part of the docking station with a well designed mount that holds your device in place. I would give it (5 out of 5 for build quality)

2) Remote control: It's what you would expect from a standard docking station the range is about 3-4 Meters. You have to find the right angle sometimes but that's my general experience with these type remote controllers. (3 out of 5 but this is as good as I've ever had out of a docking station remote)

3) Sound Quality: I'm a real music lover I listen to music all the time so I'm going to be very honest here. I think for general main stream listening I haven't really had a problem. The music is clear with a bit of base and depth, the volume reaches more than a higher enough level for the average everyday listener no issues there personally for me.

My only criticism would be that I listen to a lot of Metal Music which have a very fast and diverse range of drum beats. I've only had a £70 Sony docking station to compare this against here but definitely the AZATOM is inferior in tonality. A good analogy here is metal music is a bit like 20 people shouting down a tunnel all at once and the docking stations job is to differentiate those different sounds. I've found the AZTOM a little flat for metal music personally but haven't experienced any problems with other types of music when listening to it?? ( 4 out of 5 general music) 3 out of 5 for Metal Music)

Overview: It's a strong and well designed docking stations with a remote controller which seems to be a hard thing to find at any price bracket. The sound quality is fine for general listening in fact I think you would have to pay a lot more to find better. If your into Metal music and have a bigger budget to play with then I would encourage to spend a bit more. If your on a tight budget like me at the minute but can't live without a docking station then I would 100% recommend this. At £36 it charges your device while using it really quickly which is a real bonus if like me you only have a laptop which is painfully slow in charging my ipod as it keeps going into power saver mode so you have to watch over it!

I think that's pretty much everything I can think of hope this helps. Enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of fresh air, 30 May 2013
In this day and age there are far too many companies who seem to see their customers as an inconvenience and try to remove them of their hard earned cash and then forget them. It was a real breath of fresh air, therefore, when AZATOM contacted me, following a poor review of the sound quality of this docking station, asking why I had not returned it. I explained that the station had been dropped and subsequently broken whilst looking for a volume control and I had assumed that a broken unit would not have been acceptable as a return. The lady from AZATOM told me that they are sending me a new unit, as the one that I received was obviously a 'rogue' that had slipped through the quality control net. I must admit that, looking at the other reviews which praise the sound quality, I think the company are probably correct and this was just a rogue unit that had slipped through.

The 5 star rating that I have given is for the wonderful customer service from AZATOM and I will leave a separate review for the new Docking station once it arrives. It is obvious that AZATOM have complete faith in their products and they were genuinely concerned that I be fully satisfied with my purchase and, like I stated at the start of this review, it is a breath of fresh air to find a company that cares. I will definitely use this company again and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family. Thank you AZATOM.

2 Days later

AZATOM, were as good as their word; after contacting me on Saturday 15 June a new unit arrived yesterday, Tuesday 18 June. I must publicly apologise and eat a large slice of humble pie, the sound on the new unit is superb, none of the hissing and crackling that I experienced with the original unit. Obviously it is not up to Bose standards but I would defy you to find better sound quality on any other docking station under £40 and it would hold its own against many more expensive models. I can now review my star rating and state that the 5 star is not only for the wonderful customer service but also for the quality of the product itself. Once again THANK YOU AZATOM my faith in on line shopping has been restored.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job well, 28 Nov. 2012
Impressed by the study build. Remote control works well. Others have stated the flashing blue standby light as annoying - I see this as a plus - it will remind my daugther to TURN IT OFF AT THE PLUG!! Sound quality is good although hard to get used to the sounds coming from the ends of the unit, however my daughter will not notice this also the bass, as most have said, is impressive. Overall happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Docking station, 23 July 2012
Outstanding dock, can hear perfectly well in a noisy work place. Also great for watching films in horizontal position, buy this .

5.0 out of 5 stars docking station, 9 Mar. 2012
Very happy with this product. The sound quality was alot better than we thought it would be and the quality of finish on the product was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars No bad!, 9 Sept. 2013
Arrived promptly, has the previous 20watt model, is alot louder and slightly bigger but no on/off switch have to keep unplugging. Not bad for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ipod dock/speaker, very happy!, 13 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He has an ipod classic 80gb, with most of our cd collection on. Its worth playing around with where you locate this dock/speaker. We have it diagonally across in a corner of our bedroom, on a wooden bedside cabinet. Sound is great, with plenty of extra volume available should we need it. Bass was a bit boomey for our tastes, so made adjustment to ipod eq settings to reduce the bass a bit. Now sounds great, across a wide range of music.

Conclusion, this is an ipod dock that performs better than some of its priceyer competitors, Worth investing a few minutes setting it up to suit you. The main cabinet is a sturdy metal tube, with the speakers mounted on the ends. Build quality good, sound quality good.

Finally, if you intend to use it with the latest ipod range, you will need a suitable adaptor. Otherwise the docking connector suits most original ipods. If you are really stuck, you can connect to the headphone socket using the docks audio in connector with the supplied cable. There are a lot of mp3 and cd players out there that will work this way too.