5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!
Published on 12 Feb. 2010 by fluffangelsmum

1.0 out of 5 stars Color deception...
The color of the bag that I received hardly matches with the one that's on the amazon. I wish I could return the bag, but its too late.

Beware of this in case you are in love with this color, because that's not what you're gonna get...
Published on 25 Aug. 2011 by Baddy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 12 Feb. 2010
This bag is great! It is lightweight but holds its shape, the zips are easy to use and it has loads of pockets.Had trouble when deciding the colour, the picture of the black one (which I bought)looks navy but it IS black. Bought it to use as a travel bag for this years holiday and it will hold everything securely. I am using it as a work bag at the moment because I couldn't wait and it holds all my junk and my packed lunch aswell. Arrived promptly and in the condition stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Well Made, Love It, 12 May 2010
Helen (Keith, Moray) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flowers handbags for Women (Luggage)
This bag looks just like a famous brand which is 3 times the price, yes Im talking about the ones with the furry monkeys on them !!

This is lightweight, washable, easy to use, organised with lots of pockets, there`s so many pockets, zips are good quality and have nice metal substantial pulls.

Its easy to organise all your stuff and still room for a book and a bottle of water.

Difficult decision on what colour to get, but decided on the white. Really lovely for spring and summer.

Recommended,

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb bag!, 5 Mar. 2011
I wanted a fashionable bag which would hold my holiday documents and everything else. I am very impressed, it has easy to reach zipped compartments, is bright and happy, ideal for everyday and is strong and seems waterproof too.

I was impressed at the quality for the price. I know this bag will be around me for a long time, it is washable so it will remain clean and bright.

I will certainley buy again from this seller and I would recommend this bag to anyone and everyone who needs a sizeable bag to carry everything but the kitchen sink.

I purchased the pale green shade as a spring/summer colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bag, 22 Jun. 2010
This bag is beautiful and practical.Lots of room for everything a girl takes out with her.A bottle of water,wipes,camera etc.I haven't seen anyone else with it either!

5.0 out of 5 stars For women who want that bit extra!, 26 Aug. 2010
Sturdy bag with lots of zips and compartments. Ideal for my needs and makes it easier locating, phone, pen, make-up even space for my book. Lots of room, looks good,quality and price excellent. Great for a hand luggage when travelling abroad, amazing what you can get into it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bag!, 14 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Flowers handbags for Women (Luggage)
I bought the blue version of this to use at work. It it big enough to put everything you need in, such as notebooks/umbrella/bottle of water/purse/phone etc, with room to spare, but it is not too big to carry around with you. It is also strong - I carry a lot of things around with me and the strap has held the weight without a problem. The pattern is nice and I have had many compliments on it - well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Jan. 2011
Lovely bag just as pictured and described. I wanted something other than black to brighten up my otherwise black outfits. It will fit all my bits and bats along with my lunch and a reading book. Really pleased with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color deception..., 25 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Better, 21 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Flowers handbags for Women (Luggage)
This bag was so well made I was taken by suprise. Its roomy holds everything bar the kitchen sink, and is much better looking than I thought.Couple of the zips were stiff so little furniture polish fixed that.Have already ordered my second bag and planning my third maybe even my fourth.I don't understand the comparisons to the Kipling bags, I can buy a lot of bags for a £100 and if I really want a monkey I'll buy one off e-bay or pinch one of the grandkids lol.It's lovely well made sits well on my shoulder which is always a problem for me and I'm very hard to please so it has to be good.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool bag, 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Flowers handbags for Women (Luggage)
amazing bag, lasted me a year using it everyday but zips fall off quickly so i suggest substitute keyring rings.

Flowers handbags for Women