4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty
The covers fit my DSi perfectly - it does make my DSi look very nice and I love it! I think it's good value for money, considering you get sticker covers, earphones, a case, 4 game cases, 3 different stylus' (ones like a retractable pen, ones a small stylus that you can put on your finger and a normal one) plus a charm and a couple more items.

I recommend it to...
Published on 10 Aug. 2010 by Gemma Bragg

1.0 out of 5 stars aiwapreview
Worst product ever bought! Inside stickers don't fit and the outside sticker ripped straight away. Half the picture missing off the bag and extremely hard to open the game holders. Only good part is the stylus and the screen wiper. Not happy with my purchase at ALL!!!
Published on 13 Feb. 2013 by WendyHill

1.0 out of 5 stars aiwapreview, 13 Feb. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland Accessory Kit (DSi, DS Lite) (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 10 Aug. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

I recommend it to all the Alice in Wonderland fans out there - like me!

Alice in Wonderland Accessory Kit (DSi, DS Lite)