5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I knew about it before!
Everything this man says is good to know.
It's about a financial plan made one step at a time.
Very clear and simple, yet hard if you're not motivated by changing your future into a better one.
I would recommend knowing more about this guy (radio show, website and other books), I wish I knew about this plan years and years ago!
Published on 8 July 2011 by Novelli Elsa

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fillers
Great concepts that can be summarized in three pages. There is a lot of filler and not that much information.
Published 11 months ago by Jean-Frederic Boisdet

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I knew about it before!, 8 July 2011
Novelli Elsa "eru_kyuu" (Forlž, Italy) - See all my reviews
Everything this man says is good to know.
It's about a financial plan made one step at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - a great way to be financially free, 29 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Total Money Makeover (Hardcover)
Very easy reading. Finished in just under two days. Very practical without too much "financial" info. Common sense approach to being debt free. Highly recommend - you'll never look at spending the same way after finishing it, and highly unlikely you'll ever take out another loan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 16 Jun 2011
If you have will power, buy this book, it is a great plan. If you already know you dont have will power, it still might make you think... and change bad habits. Really worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and easy to follow., 25 Sep 2013
This is one of the most clearly written books on personal finance I have come across.

Although aimed at an American audience, the basic principles are so clear they easily translate to the problems and solutions available to someone in the U.K.

It outlines a plan in simple " baby steps" that work. This is not a book about "secrets" that only those in the know can reveal, just straightforward information.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, practical advice., 19 Jun 2012
Alan Smith (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This book gives good, practical advice. It is obvious at times but it sets the obvious into you. A little less of the religion would have been nice. This is not to say it is too much either, just seems strange to be quoted in a financial book. 4/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best money book I have ever read, 29 Mar 2014
Mr. W. J. Haines (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness (Kindle Edition)
I love the total money makeover. I have read it several times from cover to cover and even have it on my Kindle. Following Dave Ramsey's simple 7 step plan and listening to his wise advise I built up an emergency fund, got myself out of credit card debt and now I pay cash or use my debit card for everything. This book has genuinely saved me thousands of pounds that would have otherwise been wasted on paying credit card interest. The real life accounts from other people he has helped which feature in the book bring the whole thing to life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good common sense advice, 24 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this book and found the advice very useful. It's aimed at the US market but the overall advice works for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book that has already helped to start turning our ..., 26 Nov 2013
A fantastic book that has already helped to start turning our finances around!

The book is basically common-sense (as Dave Ramsey himself states in the book) but cuts through all the modern day lies that we have all been sold, such as 'we all have to have debt' etc.

I have had a few funny looks and sneers because of this, but that's usually from people up to their eyeballs in debt!

A great purchase for anyone looking to sort out the financial side of their life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource if you want to take control of your money!, 26 Oct 2013
I don't think there's much to say about this great book. It opens your eyes to realise that taking control of your money is not difficult. You just need to stick to a plan. This book has all the tools to do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read and helpful, 19 Oct 2013
Suzanne Ives (Brentwood, England) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was a bit repetitive at times, hence the 4 stars. Other than that I found it enlightening and we're definitely motivated to becoming debt free.