5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent
Published on 13 Feb. 2010 by Mrs. J. B. Schofield

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical but damn ugly!
Bought these for when I'm working in theatres. I opted for these rather than the ones with no vent holes, but to be honest they still make your feet bake. Also the design makes them look a lot bigger than necessary which is kinda rubbish as I have large feet.
Either way they're practical and I bought them to be so, rather than a fashion statement.
Published 19 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent, 13 Feb. 2010
Mrs. J. B. Schofield "JuneS" (Grimsby) - See all my reviews
I bought my first pair a year ago after my podiatrist recommended them. She said they were the best thing to wear, other than trainers, around the house. I didnt want to wear trainers in the house, but didnt really fancy wearing Crocd either. How ever, I bought some and have never looked back. They are the most comfortable shoes, easy to wear and they dont come off unless you take them off. They are great and I would recommend them to anyone, but especially if you have foot problems such as tendonitis, plantar fasciitis etc. I am about to order a new pair, not because my others are worn out, they last for ever nearly! I just want a new pair. Definitely money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional crocs, 24 July 2012
I bought these to use in a hospital theatre as they have a closed toe. I chose the colour as it looks professional. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean which come in very handy. Have recommended them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on clouds!, 30 Jan. 2013
Working in a busy hospital ward where you could be 12h on your feet, shoes are the outmost importance! Crocs tick all the right boxes :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Theatre Crocs, 15 Oct. 2012
Comfy shoes that are perfectly secure and protect from theatre splashes. Very wide at the toes. Some of the cheapest of this type of theatre clog available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for work, 24 Feb. 2013
I brought these shoes as I am a dental nurse and it seems everyone wears them at work. I usually am a size 6 but I brought these in a 5 and they fit perfectly. However I don't wear them with the flap at the back down, they seem more comfy without. They seem as if the will last a long time which is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes for nurses - double check the sizing though, 18 May 2012
A. Cotton "Wool" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these as I work 12hr shifts, mostly spent pounding the hospital. My poor old feet needed something robust, comfortable, machine-washable (!), and breathable.
They meet all the above criteria. However, I ordered size 6 - normal for me - but it was a tad small length-ways. The size on the shoe reads size 5-6, but they don't specify that on the order page. Despite this they are very comfortable, even if they look a bit goofy.
What's great about crocs is that they are nice and wide, so plenty of room for hot feet to swell a little. The air vents are brilliant, my feet weren't too hot or stinky at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 6 Jan. 2013
perfect for a busy hospital, very easy to clean and very comfortable. Would def buy this product again ... ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 16 Mar. 2014
I wear these for 10 hours at a time and I'm on my feet for pretty much all of that time walking miles up and down corridors. These are by far the best shoe I have for work and I have tried several other types of footwear including a leading manufacturer of theatre footwear which left my heels and balls of my feet in terrible pain. I've had the same pair for almost 2 years and they are still going strong so good value. The only negative thing I could say is that because of the material they are made from I occasionally stub my foot on the floor because they kind of stick to the surface, not painful just embarrassing but this is common amongst other wearers of this type of shoe. I still wouldn't swap them for another work shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic at last comfy shoes for 12.5 hr shifts in an ICU, 28 Jan. 2014
Work 12.5 hr shifts in an icu, usually get another brand of clogs free from work, always ordered leather ones but found them hard on the soles of my feet & the straps at the back constantly slipping down. Tried rubber clogs from same brand - called Ezi-lite, couldn't wear them, they were tight across the top of my foot & had constant foot & leg cramps from them. Bought these in desperation- so glad I did very very comfortable, like slippers, don't have to wear the blackstrap still stay on my feet with no gripping of toes . Was able to wear them 1st time right through a 12.5 hr busy shift no problems, like the air vents stop your feet from getting hot. On the negative they are not pretty, make my feet look like Minnie mouses shoes, but after painful feet at work I don't care and let's face it who is looking at your feet when you are also wearing shapeless unisex scrubs too? And who cares! They are a wide fit though so those with narrow feet they might no be so good, but I love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical but damn ugly!, 16 Oct. 2013