5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent
Published on 13 Feb 2010 by Mrs. J. B. Schofield

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off and too narrow for me.
Published 4 months ago by Popeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Specialist Vent, 13 Feb 2010
Mrs. J. B. Schofield "JuneS" (Grimsby) - See all my reviews
I bought my first pair a year ago after my podiatrist recommended them. She said they were the best thing to wear, other than trainers, around the house. I didnt want to wear trainers in the house, but didnt really fancy wearing Crocd either. How ever, I bought some and have never looked back. They are the most comfortable shoes, easy to wear and they dont come off unless you take them off. They are great and I would recommend them to anyone, but especially if you have foot problems such as tendonitis, plantar fasciitis etc. I am about to order a new pair, not because my others are worn out, they last for ever nearly! I just want a new pair. Definitely money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional crocs, 24 July 2012
I bought these to use in a hospital theatre as they have a closed toe. I chose the colour as it looks professional. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean which come in very handy. Have recommended them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 16 Mar 2014
I wear these for 10 hours at a time and I'm on my feet for pretty much all of that time walking miles up and down corridors. These are by far the best shoe I have for work and I have tried several other types of footwear including a leading manufacturer of theatre footwear which left my heels and balls of my feet in terrible pain. I've had the same pair for almost 2 years and they are still going strong so good value. The only negative thing I could say is that because of the material they are made from I occasionally stub my foot on the floor because they kind of stick to the surface, not painful just embarrassing but this is common amongst other wearers of this type of shoe. I still wouldn't swap them for another work shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on clouds!, 30 Jan 2013
Working in a busy hospital ward where you could be 12h on your feet, shoes are the outmost importance! Crocs tick all the right boxes :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Theatre Crocs, 15 Oct 2012
Comfy shoes that are perfectly secure and protect from theatre splashes. Very wide at the toes. Some of the cheapest of this type of theatre clog available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes for nurses - double check the sizing though, 18 May 2012
A. Cotton "Wool" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these as I work 12hr shifts, mostly spent pounding the hospital. My poor old feet needed something robust, comfortable, machine-washable (!), and breathable.
They meet all the above criteria. However, I ordered size 6 - normal for me - but it was a tad small length-ways. The size on the shoe reads size 5-6, but they don't specify that on the order page. Despite this they are very comfortable, even if they look a bit goofy.
What's great about crocs is that they are nice and wide, so plenty of room for hot feet to swell a little. The air vents are brilliant, my feet weren't too hot or stinky at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for work, 24 Feb 2013
I brought these shoes as I am a dental nurse and it seems everyone wears them at work. I usually am a size 6 but I brought these in a 5 and they fit perfectly. However I don't wear them with the flap at the back down, they seem more comfy without. They seem as if the will last a long time which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 6 Jan 2013
perfect for a busy hospital, very easy to clean and very comfortable. Would def buy this product again ... ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for hospital working, 7 Aug 2014
In my opinion they're altogether hideous. However they are sooooo comfy!
I am a shoe-a-holic and wouldn't be seen dead in these anywhere but work. I work stupidly busy 12 hour shifts on a hospital ward and Crocs rock for this!
In this horrid warm, muggy weather, my feet are much cooler (and non-stinky).

I am normally a size 5 but had already tried some on in another shop and ended up buying a size 6. They do seem quite roomy but I think that's how they're supposed to be.

Bargain price and great delivery time. I would (reluctantly!) recommend to everyone who works in a hospital.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off and too narrow for me., 15 Aug 2014
I bought a size 10 based on some old Crocs I had, which actually fit my size 11 feet with room to spare. These came in much smaller (so order at least your normal shoe size if trying them) and they were narrower than I expected; certainly narrower than my old Crocs. I found the ridges at the toe end uncomfortable and intrusive as well, but that may just be because of the sizing issue. So - not for me, but might be okay for you if you don't have problem feet. Just watch the size issue. I eventually bought some Crocs RXs instead for my iffy old feet.