on 11 January 2011
This is the first magazine I have bought from kindle and for lovers or new, experimental literature it's really great. The magazine is split into fiction pieces, non-fiction articles, drama, reviews etc. and there is plenty to read. I was partly put off beforehand for paying £1.49 per month for a quarterly magazine but the quality and quantity of the pieces in the magazine have convinced me to carry on past the 14 day trial. Definitely give this a chance, if it's not for you then cancel before 14 days are up but you won't have wasted your time. :)
on 30 November 2013
I had thought for a while about trying out Prick Of The Spindle. When I finally took the plunge, I was delighted with the variety on offer, especially considering the low monthly subscription. Excellent value!