5.0 out of 5 stars It'll get you PUMPED!!
Another all time classic PMA pep pill.

Published on 14 Feb. 2007 by Terry Tozer

1.0 out of 5 stars Mainly Waffle
The book has lots of short 'stories' that are supposed to highlight the principles this book is based upon, but it just kept on going and going.
Published on 14 July 2011 by Darbyp

5.0 out of 5 stars It'll get you PUMPED!!, 14 Feb. 2007
Terry Tozer "TJSKA.com" (Reading & Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
Another all time classic PMA pep pill.

Whether or not you are a salesman or trying to accomplish a difficult goal, this book is worth reading. W. Clement Stone, who later teamed up with Napoleon Hill to write "Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude", is quite a success story. Starting from nothing, he was ultimately worth over 500 million dollars. His is a story of persistence and enthusiasm, and much of this book is autobiographical -- the story of how Stone did it -- and he goes into specific detail. It is an enjoyable read. This book will really motivate you and increase your determination to succeed. And that is what you need to make a difference and improve your life and make it more fulfilling, happier and successful.

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, A timeless classic, 28 May 2013
Wow what book, I had started my own business and was looking for a simple straightforward system to base it on. Motivation, Inspiration and more. I would recommend this book together with Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude. I read a Chapter each morning, before starting work. It does make a big difference during the business day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Success System That Never Fails( with linked TOC), 8 April 2014
stephen Walsh (BRADFORD, West Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
I first read this helpful and inspiring book many years ago. I still remember the adage 'Don't expect what you don't inspect'.
William Clement Stone wrote his book before 'self-help' books became so popular.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mainly Waffle, 14 July 2011
This review is from: The Success System That Never Fails (Kindle Edition)
From what I read I do recall that his mother was a good cook and there are regular references to the bible being the most motivational book ever written!!!! I am afraid I have better things to do with my time than read this waffle, I could not finish it.
This may be the sort of book you will like, but I have read others that are much more motivational and actually provide some useful information, my advise is to try other books, this is a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned positivity works for today, 14 Aug. 2014
So far, I am loving this classic book, giving me just the does of positivity I need, in an old fashioned, non-nonsense American style. Just like my favourites from Peale and Hill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, 2 Dec. 2012
Practical and well structured. Uses great analogies to get the point across. Would recommend to EVERYONE who can read, age is irrelevant

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I was 18 again and have read this book by the time I reached 19 several times. to late for me now. but it won't stop me t, 8 Mar. 2015
The Statement above says it all.

I have never read such great self help book till now at 62 years young.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Excellent book, excellent seller exactly as stated and great read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 6 Feb. 2013
M. McGrath "Amazon Addict" (Belfast, N. Ireland, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Success System That Never Fails (Kindle Edition)
I should note that I am not yet finished reading this book. However, I was expecting a more Do This/Don't Do That Approach but it is really more like a biography of how W. Clement Stone progressed in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014