Format: Audio CD|Change

Love of course, is what they say, makes the world go round.
That ,aside, however, for me, this is a sound collection of popular numbers at a
good price.....true, if you are a collector there will almost certainly be no hidden
gems on board that you don't own already.
The great thing for me is listening to many, many favourite sounds in a different
play order.
I suspect many will say that, if you have a computer, or multi-function music-centre
compilations of your favourite songs can be put together in your own time, well
that might be so, however, at this price, against the time it would take to put
together, I'd say, £7.05 is no money for so much.
As I often do i'll highlight some of the superb tracks from each disc to perhaps
assist you with a decision on whether to buy, or not..........on disc one.............
'Westlife' --'My Love'....'Peobo Bryson and Roberta Flack' --'Tonight I Celebrate
My Love'....'Andy Williams' --'Can't Get Used to Losing You'....'Kris Kristofferson'
--'Help me Make it Through the Night'....'Another Level' --'From the Heart'....
and.....'Jim Reeves' --'Welcome to my World'............Just a few of the many great
sounds on disc one.....on disc two....'Bangles' --'Eternal Flame' (probably on most
compilations of this nature, mind you, it is a great song....'Richard Marx' --'Now and
Forever'...'Boy George' --'Everything I Own' (great version of a great 'Bread' number
'Paul Young' --'Everytime you go Away'....'The Human League' --'Don't you Want Me'
and...'Colin Blunstone' --'I Don't Believe in Miracles'.....again just a few of the great
numbers to enjoy on disc two.....on disc three....'James & Bobby Purify' --'I'm Your
Puppet'....'Beach Boys' --'God Only Knows'....'Dr Hook' --'If Not You'....'Byrds' --'All
I Really Want to Do'....'Anne Murray' --'You Needed Me' (just one of many great versions
of that track)....'Gladys Knight' --'Best thing that Ever Happened to Me'.....and...'Bobby
.Goldsboro' --'Honey'.....some of the many great sounds on board disc three.....
on disc four....'Elvis' --'Are You Lonesome Tonight' (no, love compilation is ever complete
without a number from the 'King' ? )....'Kenny Rogers' --'Lady'....'Willie Nelson' --'I Love
you Because'....'Perry Como' --'And I Love you So'....'Johnny Mathis' --'I'm Stone in Love
with You'....'Dionne Warwick' --'Heartbreaker'....and...'The O'Jays' --'Now That we Found
Love'.....again just a sample of the numbers on disc four to enjoy.....on disc five....'K.C and
the Sunshine Band' --'Please don't Go'....'David Essex' --'If I Could'....''Sad Cafe' --'Every
Day Hurts'...'Clifford T Ward' --'Gaye'....'Air Supply' --'All out of Love'....'Art Garfunkel' --
'I only have Eyes for You'.....and....'Steven Houghton' --'The Wind Beneath my Wings'....
an example of the wonderful numbers on disc five...........I've highlighted around half a
dozen or so tracks from each of the five discs on this 'Essential Love' compilation, to be
honest, if I'd been pointing out one or two of my favourites on this collection, well, my list
would be a whole lot longer, I'd say, check it out, this compilation is certainly great value
for money' ......enjoy.
on 23 May 2015
This large collection of love songs are a mixture of the original artists and cover versions and I was disappointed because of that. However, some of the 'cover' artists are excellent singers and this album is great for use in the car's CD player.
on 25 March 2013
It can get better, but this one is cool all the same. Beautiful tunes and nice tracks from great artists. I love the entire CDs. Keep it up.
on 4 April 2016
A 5 CD set in a jumbo 5 CD case. The CD's are ok and playable but the jumbo case was totally destroyed and unusable. Should have sent it back but needed the music for an occasion.
on 22 May 2014
Loved this.Cd a real mix of. Old love songs.Packaged well and came quickly.I really like this CD and play it a lol
on 21 March 2014
I purchase this for wifey, and she plays it all the time, as they say the old songs are the best
on 15 February 2016
Lovely tracks I haven't heard some off the tracks since I was a kid so good to Remeber them
on 18 September 2014
DOES NOT INCLUDE mp3 auto rip version even though it clearly states that it does
on 3 June 2015
Quite a good selection of songs, some better than others as you would expect.
on 30 April 2011
If you like cheesey music from a few years ago this is your cd. I bought it for my wedding reception to be on in the background. Not that I noticed but it did the job.